Shuperb Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Shuperb

How would you rate Shuperb?

Christine
"Lovely comfy slippers delivered quickly very satisfied with the service. Only one problem keeping my little Maltese dog from running off with them she likes them too."
Narinder
"I absolutely love my new boots! Shuperb is simply superb and can't be beaten on its fantastic range of styles, price & quality. Thanks again for another fabulous pair of 60s inspired Chelsea boots of the highest caliente!😉👍🏽"
"I loved the look of quality and style of these Gumbies and Shuberb offered free P & P. As a first time customer I was very impressed with the ease and attractiveness of Shuberb's website and also the excellent handling of my order. When they arrived I was not disappointed. They were just as described and very comfortable."
"Perfect Fit Five Stars"
"I’ve been looking for these sort of slippers for ages, was always able to buy them at my local market but then for some reason they were no longer available, after searching online I found Shuperb and got my favourite slippers, they’re a great fit, comfy, and a good price too."
"very quick."
"found what ai wanted at good price and very quick delivery thank-you"
"The shoes are a good fit"
"Saw them on Wednesday got them on Friday! Just what I wanted great fit and smart"
"I bought some Gumbies flip flops. Delivered in the Netherlands within two days. Great product, great service. Recommended¡"
"Very happy with my purchase from Shuperb and with their excellent customer service. Spoke to a very helpful member of staff for sizing advice - he was polite, friendly and very helpful. Shoes arrived quickly. Delighted."
"fast delivery"
"Quick service.wonderful slippers"
"Sorry didn't write feedback on Ebay site, it was an oversight due to me being very busy. The shoes are perfect so comfortable I am delighted with my purchase."
"Quick delivery and great customer service"
"I am quite Happy with my slippers, they are comfortable and wide, I have them in 2 different colours. Thank You"
"Excellent seller. Fast delivery."
"My daughter has been pleased with these. This is her second pair."
"I needed a pair of boots for a upcoming fishing trip to Ireland. Thought I would get cheap pair as I wouldn't use them again but to my surprise these boots were really good quality & very comfortable. I now wear them a lot!! Fantastic value for money!!!"
"Shuperb sold me the perfect boots to rock Friday night.Thank you"
"The shoes I have ordered and the response in shipping has been grand. Thanks so very much."
"Good product excellent price brilliant service"
"I purchased a Branded item at a very discounted price with immediate delivery in time for a birthday. Extremely Satisfied."
Shuperb is rated 4.64 based on 8,675 reviews