Shuperb Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shuperb

Tell us how Shuperb made you happy

customer service
Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy
Salim
"Very good and very nice collection you have. I will shop again with you in near future."
Salman
"im very happy with quick delivery i ordered on 28dec 18 and i received my boots on 30dec 18 which is surprisingly quick highly recommend to others prices and range is very good. thankyou"
"Fast delivery and item was as described. Very good service."
"Excellent service"
"Ordered a pair of crocs flip flops. These arrived very quickly and were just as described. Fit was good and excellent quality."
"MY DELITE TRAINERS ARRIVED IN GOOD TIME VERY PLEASED WITH THEM I ALWAYS GET SKETCHERS COMFORTABLE I RECOMEND THEM SCECOND PAIR VALERIE"
"Great service very happy"
"Everything as described. Quick delivery. Would buy again."
"Good dessie boots"
"Very satisfied with my purchase came within the time stated"
"Always quick delivery. The purchases all turn out to be worth it, and the prices are decent. It might only be a handful of purchases per year, but I keep going back."
"Very good service thank you."
"Alles OK Lieferung / gelieferte Waren"
"The Birkenstock sandals I ordered were extremely narrow. Even on the widest setting, they were too narrow. Not a problem I have ever had before and I own six pairs of Birkenstocks. I rang Shuperb for advice and was instructed to read the website. I sent them back and was told by email that if they met Shuperb's return rules I would get a refund! I did but with a deduction, presumably for postage. The shoes were not listed as narrow, indeed the foot bed was not narrow. Very disappointing experience. Will not use Shuperb again."
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that the item didn't fit as expected. I can confirm that your refund was issued with a deduction for the use of our prepaid returns label, as per our normal policy.

Again I can only apologise if you were disappointed with your experience with us.

Best regards,
James.
"Excellent service, very pleased with purchase"
"I received the shoes within a few days. Kept informed. Priced very competitively , less than some well known retailers. Would recommend."
"Really great service, and i purchased boots thst are absolutely wonderful, a good fit and perfect for my needs,many thanks i will definitely be back"
"Wrong size returned and refund sent promptly many thanks. I wouldn’t hesitate to order from you again"
"fantastic quality of shoes at a great price and really fast delivery, a delighted customer."
"Fab shoes, delivered in a very good delivery time. Will definitely buy from them again."
"good service. nothing wrong with shoes"
"Item as described, delivered before date quoted"
"never received the item. Opened the case on eBay. Received only confirmation from eBay regarding the case opened. Then for a week it was quiet. By a chance only (no email this time - very clever tactics!) while on eBay site found a 1 week old message (eBay message - not an email reporting about new eBay message) form seller refusing to send me the item unless I pay extra £3.50. Their explanation was that Royal Mail failed to deliver on time and now it's me who has to cover the loss. Not a chance!!! I've fed up with this type of sellers. It is your chose of delivery method - not mine! You sort it between you two - do not even bother me. My job is to buy online and get it delivered! Period! You've got agreements/contracts with delivery companies, you've got all sorts of business insurances ... work with it - DO NOT even try to impose your business losses on ME."
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry that you are not happy with your experience purchasing from us. I'd just like to confirm the situation from our perspective.

Firstly, I can confirm that Royal Mail did attempt to deliver your parcel within the timeframe advertised, however unfortunately there was no answer when they reached your house. They took the item back to the sorting office and kept it on hold for 20 days. On the 20th day they returned the item to sender as no collection had been made or delivery rearranged by yourself.

When an item is returned to sender, we do request that customers cover the cost of the return to sender fee which Royal Mail imposes on us. This is because we originally offered free postage and it is unsustainable to absorb these postage losses. However, when you expressed that you were unhappy to pay this we provided a full refund without any deduction.

I can confirm that we have refunded your purchase in full. I do apologise for the inconvenience caused here. For future reference, you can refer to the tracking details on eBay to find out where your item is.

Kind regards,