Shuperb Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Shuperb

Tell us how Shuperb made you happy

customer service
Salman
"im very happy with quick delivery i ordered on 28dec 18 and i received my boots on 30dec 18 which is surprisingly quick highly recommend to others prices and range is very good. thankyou"
Brian
"Fast delivery and item was as described. Very good service."
"Got exactly what I wanted, excellent quality & fit Lennon-style python ankle zip boots with non-skid soles, delivered quickly & in perfect condition between the UK and USA. Price extremely competitive, I've told at least 3 people who've asked for your website info for them to buy after they've seen mine. Not my first pair from Shuperb and the experience has always been top notch."
"Great service"
"Excellent service should buy again"
"As name suggests ...shuperb"
"Good price, easy online ordering and was kept well informed all the way with regular updates. Excellent!!"
"Delivery period swift. Products looked like pictures. unfortunately the Rieker Boots were too narrow. Birkunstock sandals lovely. Thank you"
"Excellent service and excellent price!"
"Fantastic price and promptly delivered I am really happy with my purchase and would highly recommend."
"Superb shoes. You get what you see and fast delivery."
"I have now bought three pairs of fantastic shoes from Shuperb. The service is fantastic and the products are outstanding. One of my favourite companies."
"quick, reliant, service - thanks Shuperb!"
"Very pleased, but was disappointed that the price increased prior to my order.."
"Great boots, fast shipping. would buy again from this store"
"My shoes are fantastic quality. The speed of delivery could not be faulted. I will be returning to shop at Shuperb again soon."
"Good service but, unfortunately, I had to return the shoes I purchased."
"Bought the shoes for “comfort” but unfortunately I couldn’t wear them for very long as they are very uncomfortable."
"Highly recommend shoes and service impeccable"
"Excellent boots are really comfy ,fast delivery can't fault them"
"Excellent service.Shoes are very good value for money."
"Having ordered two pairs of Dr Keller Brian style shoes one black,one brown ,the brown where a nice fit but the black pair were misshaped in the heels they were too large. I phoned the company and and they said they would need to see them,they sent a return lable I sent them back and recieved a email saying they would refund but would take £3.50 postage.I would not have minded had I returned the shoes for no good reason but am unhappy to be charged when they had a fault.So no I will not use shuperb again !."
"product and packing was great will nice deal than in stores. very happy"
Shuperb is rated 4.67 based on 10,834 reviews