Shuperb Reviews

ash@shuperb.co.uk

Categories:
Business & Office
Clothing & Accessories

How would you rate Shuperb?

Christine
Christine
Verified Buyer

Lovely comfy slippers delivered quickly very satisfied with the service. Only one problem keeping my little Maltese dog from running off with them she likes them too.
Narinder
Narinder
Verified Buyer

I absolutely love my new boots! Shuperb is simply superb and can't be beaten on its fantastic range of styles, price & quality. Thanks again for another fabulous pair of 60s inspired Chelsea boots of the highest caliente!😉👍🏽
Gill
Verified Buyer

I loved the look of quality and style of these Gumbies and Shuberb offered free P & P. As a first time customer I was very impressed with the ease and attractiveness of Shuberb's website and also the excellent handling of my order. When they arrived I was not disappointed. They were just as described and very comfortable.
Paul
Verified Buyer

Bought two pairs of Azor shoes on seperate orders

Both turned up in good order, very quick and in perfect condition

Very happy with service
Craig
Verified Buyer

Shoes arrived in box that was damaged and all taped up. This was obvious that it had been done before packing as the outer bag was not damaged at all.
I sent an e mail to Shuperb to tell the, about this and a slight mark on the shoe.
After a week with no reply I phoned them to ask what was happening to which they said they had e mailed me. I told them I had not received out to which they said they would try again.
After another week I called them again to ask what was happening to which they said they had sent me an e mail. I said again that I was not getting them and gave them my works e mail to try that but still not received anything. They said again they would get back to me ASAP by phone after they had spoken to a manager. After yet another week I contacted them again to see what was going on. At which point they said that the damage to the box was not caused by them and it had happened elsewhere implying it was me. I find this suggestion totally disrespectful and hurtful and asked them to send me a returns slip so that I could return the shoes. To add insult to injury I purchased another pair of these shoes due to the damage to the box and mark and shoe. I did this instead of returning them for an exchange due to the possibility of them going out of stock. When they hadn't arrived after a week I told Shuperb to which they said they were out of stock and would I like another colour. Hang on you have taken my money not informed me they are out of stock and then offered a different colour. Not good service. I find the whole thing very frustrating and annoying and total bad customer care/service. On a side note I understand that these shoes could have slight marks on them as they are handmade and would have gladly accepted them but not after the treatment and service I have had.
PS Shuperb easily contacted me via e mail asking for a review! How did this happen!
Ms

Very happy thankyou
Verified Buyer

The boots ordered were delivered in speedy time. They didn’t fit so I got a no quibble exchange and speedy time also. Very happy with the service and would recommend and use again.
Michael
Verified Buyer

I made 2 purchases, one pair for my wife and a further purchase of two pairs for my granddaughters. Both separate, but both arrived in good time. The service and quality provided were excellent

Efficient easy service. Great product at good price. Very satisfied. Thankyou
Keith
Verified Buyer

Excellent product, good fit, keenly priced. No complaints at all.
Colby
Verified Buyer

The boots where incredible and look great definitely worth the perchase and will do more business again soon and future delivery service was fast to couldn't really ask for a better service or perchase

C.P
Verified Buyer

Nice style of slippers at a good price. Seem better made than the last pair I bought from here
ELAINE
Verified Buyer

This is a Christmas present for my husband so can not do a review till after Christmas, can only say they look good

Excellent delivery times!!

Excellent service.
Derek
Verified Buyer

Top quality goods and a first class service, would have no hesitation in dealing with again. Thank You.
Charles
Verified Buyer

The shoes I ordered arrived when expected. They were beautiful, unfortunately they were not right for me so I had to return them. Just waiting on confirmation that the return has gone through.
Verified Buyer

Shoes seem to be of good quality but returns are very slow - Shoes have been received back for over a week and still no refund.
R
Verified Buyer

Good product,good price,easy order procedure and fast delivery.
Verified Buyer

Great service great price.
Joey
Verified Buyer

Selection of shoes is always great, quality brands too. And the prices are always reasonable. Been using them for years, never disappointed!
Verified Buyer

Product exactly as described, fast delivery, great service .
Verified Buyer

Shoes did not fit sent back no problem but out of stock for next size
Shuperb is rated 4.63 based on 7,625 reviews