Shuperb Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Shuperb

How would you rate Shuperb?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Christine
"Lovely comfy slippers delivered quickly very satisfied with the service. Only one problem keeping my little Maltese dog from running off with them she likes them too."
Narinder
"I absolutely love my new boots! Shuperb is simply superb and can't be beaten on its fantastic range of styles, price & quality. Thanks again for another fabulous pair of 60s inspired Chelsea boots of the highest caliente!😉👍🏽"
"I loved the look of quality and style of these Gumbies and Shuberb offered free P & P. As a first time customer I was very impressed with the ease and attractiveness of Shuberb's website and also the excellent handling of my order. When they arrived I was not disappointed. They were just as described and very comfortable."
"My father has since bought another pair first pair of slippers/shoes that have been comfortable. He says he doesn't even know they are on. Thank you so much"
"Good competitive prices and speedy delivery"
"ok up to now, when do I get my refund???"
"The description on eBay "Ladies Low Block Heel Leather Office Work Comfy Court Shoes" is exactly right. They're very comfortable, and quite smart enough for everyday wear. I bought them to replace a pair of shoes I had that were uncomfortable, and within a week of these arriving I had given the old pair away."
"Website was easy to use, my slippers arrived super quickly and I’m in love with them 😍. Highly recommend Shuperb!"
"Fast delivery, well made shoes and a great price. What more could you want?"
"So easy to order and quick delivery."
"Nice shoes, comfortable combined with prompt service and good value"
"Delivery very prompt. Very pleased with the shoes. Would certainly use you again."
"First. Time i’ve Purchased from you & found shoes to be excellent as were all aspects of your company"
"Very pleased with the way the company dealt with my inquiry.good helpful advice."
"Service was good and when the slippers didn't fit I received refund quickly."
"Hi, I am really happy with shoes,thank you so much. my kind regards"
"Thank you."
"These shoes get constant compliments!!! Very comfortable, nice heel, soft leather. A few days to break in, and perfect comfort for a long time."
"I asked for a replacement in one size larger. Unfortunately because the sale had ended I was informed I would not be able to have one. Not because they had run out or stopped selling the product. The only reason i could see for this action is to encourage the purchaser to pay the out of sale price and collect the postage fee. Not very impressed."
"Perfect product, fast delivery!"
"Really comfortable shoes and the transaction was very easy"
"Really pleased with the product ,thank you"
"Arrived on time as promised, well packed, goods as described."
Shuperb is rated 4.64 based on 8,398 reviews