Shuperb Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Shuperb Reviews

cs@shuperb.co.uk

Tell us how Shuperb made you happy
My old fit flop boots are 6 years old so I decided to get new ones this winter. I am not disappointed and hope they last as long although I am 86 years old ! They are just as comfortable as my old ones.
Excellent service. Great value for money & quality products with efficient delivery.
First time I've ordered on line and found it very efficient. Pleased with the shoes which style I was alresdy familiar 5thar with. Comfortable and long l,asting. Thank you.
Excellent choice , price and delivery! Couldn’t ask for better.
Great supplier lovely items thanks
Superb service from Shuperb. Boots I ordered are lovely. No problems with ordering. Delivery was very quick. Parcel was packed securely. I will use Shuperb again very soon.
Very good my and my order came quickly great service 👍
Delighted with my recent purchase - what a difference this quality leather shoe has made. Would highly recommend.
Boots are exactly as described,super fast delivery and will definately buy again.
Best boots I've ever had
I bought a pair of CIPRIATA
CLEO Ladies Leather Side Zip Ankle Boots in Tan. They were a great price and arrived really quickly.
Great honest service.top marks👍
Excellent choice in the make I required. Nice website and delivery exactly as stated. Most important, a perfect fit!
Very pleased with 2 pairs of trainers. Good fit and comfortable.
I have used Shuperb on a few occasions & I have always found their service 1st class. They keep you in the loop concerning the delivery of your goods & their delivery is always quick. The shoes themselves, I have always found to be as described on their web site. I have always found them to be great quality & at a great price.
First class service from this company,boots we ordered are very comfortable would deal with them again
professional service, prompt delivery.
We wanted some wellies boots for walking our dog for the wet weather and came across these Mud Dogs boots, thought the price for two was great but wasn’t sure what the quality would be like, received them a. Purple of days after ordering and they are brilliant, great quality and look stylish too, I ordered a size bigger for wearing thicker socks and there was still a little extra room which is great as didn’t want them to be tight as I have Plantar fasciitis is one of my feet so also wanted to add extra insoles in, these are really comfortable to wear ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Everything fine!
Only one thing. It was mentioned, that the costs for shipping would not be charged.
That was not so, they were charged.
But all together the price was still convenient.
Good price...quick delivery