Shuperb Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Shuperb Reviews

About Shuperb:

Independent online shoe store well stocked with some of the best known global shoe brands. Super fast delivery and second to none customer service.

cs@shuperb.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how Shuperb made you happy
Lovely Cuban heels, to go with the image/look I was going for
First class desert boots, great price, and very fast delivery. I Highly recommend Shuperb.
NOT THE CHEAPEST BUT GREAT PRODUCT AND DELIVERY SERVICE
It was a pleasure to shop with Shuperb. I had already purchased these shoes on another occasion, so knew what I was buying. But I did want the option to have the purchase quickly and was delighted that Shuperb were able to offer this.

The shoes did arrive the next day, and the recipient was happy. Thank you - Go Buy!
Order arrived a couple of days before the expected delivery date so a nice surprise. The only downside is they didn't tell me the delivery had been made so I didn't check outside my front door. We normally use the back door to go in and out.
After a week or so one of the elastic shows signs of distress. My previous pair lasted over 18months, they just wore out justifyably.
Dear Customer,

Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear this. I have tried to call you today to discuss the matter, but you were not available.
Please get in touch with us on cs@shuperb.co.uk quoting your order reference number or give us a call on 0116 326 06 05.
We will be happy to look into this for you and help in any way we can, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kindest Regards,
Sonal.
Excellent
Thrilled with these boots. I bought the inner sole for warmth. The boots are comfortable, lightweight and look really good. Prompt delivery too.
Quick, easy and a good price.
Thank you!
Love these boots I have several pairs in black leather black suede and navy suede. I also have the Lennon boot in black leather they are all brilliant.
Really fast delivery. Would definitely use again.
I think this company is very good I would highly recommend them.
Sandals lovely and comfy good value for money, arrived on time, will use this website again.
Very pleased with my purchase and the excellent price.
Very good service
Good price and service
Alles bestens
Lovely comfortable sandals
Very pleased with my new trainers. Only worn them once but I found them easy to wear
Good service arrived on time
Shuperb is rated 4.68 based on 12,572 reviews