Shuperb Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Shuperb Reviews

About Shuperb:

Independent online shoe store well stocked with some of the best known global shoe brands. Super fast service and second to award winning customer service.

cs@shuperb.co.uk

Tell us how Shuperb made you happy
Ordered slippers for my elderly mother.She was delighted with them and ordered a second pair. She said they were the "best fitting"slippers she has had.Good,quick service.
Fault free service, product arrived well packaged and when it was supposed to with a nice note thanking me for the purchase. Would recommend 👍
I received my mud dog boots last Friday wore them over the weekend in the snow ,I walked the dog today very wet and slushy boots were brilliant lovely warm dry feet and best of all they just wipe clean delighted with them
Great service at a competitive price. The option to buy a prepaid return label was reassuring especially as it was only adding £1 on to the overall cost.
We order the Chaleur LUCA Mens Leather Mule. The package arrived on time and in good condition. The sleepers are beautiful and well made. They may run narrow and pressed above the husband's toes so we're exchanging them for a larger pair although the length is exact.
The download form for the return label needs corrections. It didn't let us get the label.
We're very happy with the purchase.
We'll see how the exchange goes.
Very good service arrived when they said.
100/100 very nice
Stunning boots matched by a fantastic service and speedy delivery. Shuperb great company to deal with, many thanks
I normally take a size 10.5 wide fitting shoe I ordered an 11 wide fitting shoe costing £51. The shoe that arrived was far too tight widthwise and was not of a quality I would have expected for the price. Why Nancy Griffiths wanted boots of Spanish leather if this is what she expected is a mystery.
Lovely shoes,well made just right for holidays .
Love the shoe I bought from Shuperb.
Go elsewhere! Very slow to arrive and product disappointing
Good and fast online ordering service, I paid for express service and received the order within 24 hours.
Good service and boots were great to wear
Love my boots very comfortable and look good to. Excellent for walking the dog and dresses enough to wear casual as well
Perfect fit, cosy and stylish
Love the walking boots, quick service
Honest quick service
The items are perfect too purchase
Give you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Yes I would use you again
Good prices and prompt delivery. Refunds take a bit long though
Excellent prices and customer service, arrived quickly
Shuperb is rated 4.67 based on 12,387 reviews