Shuperb Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Shuperb Reviews

About Shuperb:

Independent online shoe store well stocked with some of the best known global shoe brands. Super fast delivery and second to none customer service.

cs@shuperb.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how Shuperb made you happy
Product arrived very promptly in good condition and as requested and described. Pleased with the shoes. Good service.
Excellent
These boots were just what I wanted and I liked them very much. Unfortunately they were a bit too large for a 9 and a size 8 would probably be too small so it is with regret that I have returned them. It was also straightforward to order the shoes etc. Thank you.
Just bought another 2 pairs of flip flops. Quite honestly, the most comfortable flip flops I have ever worn.
Easy to order. Shoes arrived the next day. Returns process was simple
This company gave good and fast service, would definitely use again
Very quick delivery. Haven't worn them yet but I am sure they will be fine. Thank you.
I had been looking for a pair of black scooter shoes for ages and found them on the Shuperb site. Not only we’re they just what I wanted but the price was incredible as well. Will be back to shop again.
Great service and great deals and products
Excellent service, shoes arrived promptly, in good time for an upcoming wedding. Very happy with the product and the service, and wouldn't hesitate to use Shuperb again A+++++
Skechers casual shoes as described - had previous bought a pair in another colour - and a for a competitive price. Arrived promptly, boxed and well packaged
Brilliant, this is the fourth pair I have bought, excellent value and so comfortable
I bought my first pair of Rieker shoes this summer, brilliant for my difficult feet, really comfortable. Saw these black, more wintry shoes in my local shop but they didn’t have my size. Looked on line & your website had them for the cheapest price. The delivery was very quick, only a couple of days. Really pleased with the quick delivery & bargain price & very happy with my purchase
A Great Pair of Boots at a Great Price , Thank you
I haven’t heard about Shubert before, but my experience has been great. The shopping was easy, but I also had to contact customer services post my purchase. My enquiry has been dealt with the next day, I received a partial refund, which was also very promptly acted upon. I will not hesitate to shop with them again, please keep up the good work.
Really pleased with my sandals and they were a good price. Fast delivery. Would definitely order from them again.
First time use ing them and pretty happy
Sorted my refund out eventually but it took a bad review to do this,
Dear David, Thank you for the review, I can confirm we received the return on 14/09 and this has now been refunded for you. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Yep, shows for our page boys were a stand out quality, fitted perfectly. I over ordered an extra pair of shoes and I’m struggling to return them as your site isn’t recognising my email for this particular pair. Can you please advise Best regards
Dear David, Thank you for the review and I am pleased to hear you were happy with your purchase. Please can you kindly contact us via email on cs@shuperb.co.uk or call us on 0116 326 0605 quoting your order reference number and our Customer Services team will be more than happy to talk to you through our very easy returns process for the pair you wish to return. We look forward to hearing from you. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Easy to navigate web site. Fast efficient dispatch and delivery. Good communication.
Shuperb is rated 4.68 based on 13,239 reviews