QVC Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend QVC
10AM
10AM

About QVC: QVC is the UK’s favourite TV shopping channel. Our online department store, qvcuk.com, with over 15,000 products online, means customers are spoilt for choice. From jewellery to beauty treats to the latest electronic gadgets, QVC is sure to have an item for everyone.

0800 51 41 31

QVC, Customer Operations Centre, South Boundary Road, Knowsley Industrial Park, Knowsley

Categories:
Health & Beauty
Fashion
Health & Beauty
Fashion

Tell us how QVC made you happy

"There call centre staff are exceptional very helpful with advice and there returns policy hassle free. Seldom been disappointed with orders."
Are you QVC? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Total confidence when ordering, 30 day money back. Use the product whether it is jewellery, including earrings, shoes or beauty products. Fantastic customer service and range of quality goods."
"As usual, great products. Great delivery and excellent customer service"
"Everything I buy from QVC I love and if I don't 4 just return the item even when used you have a 30 day money back guarantee. And they sell well known brands at very discounted prices because they have such huge buying power because they started in the USA and then the UK Japan Europe I think it is in Germany. You can trust them because you can send it back then their is no point in telling lies! Customer service is second to none. They will really bend over backwards to help you. Like when I am too unwell to return an item they will have it collected from my home for free. An EXCELLENT company!"
"order process is easy to use, videos on site are informative and you have an excellent returns policy"
"fast service good quality products no quibble you can always send the item back if you are not happy with it"
"Really fast delivery, good customer care team"
"My mother bought the amazon echo and they sent lots of free gift cards for some great skills including My SOS Family which could have saved her life. Thank you QVC."
"Conosco Qvc dal 2015 ed ho acquistato abbigliamento,elettrodomestici,tegami,trattamenti per viso e corpo prodotti per la pulizia di casa e tessuti.Sono molto soddisfatta anche perché i prodotti sono molto validi e la ditta è seria anche in caso di reso.È ottima,inoltre, la possibilità di acquistare a rate senza interessi anche in contrassegno per acquistare elettrodomestici o prodotti che altrimenti non potresti permetterti!"
"Ex. service and speedy despatch plus 30 day returns. What's not to like."
"I ordered a beauty kit It came really quick The products inside were just as I hoped I asked myself 'without this product how have I coped?' It lived up to the claims It certainly is not lame I am golden and tanned The product did what it planned"
"Speading the cost with 3 easy payments. New and innovative products."
"Easy to order and try things with a guaranteed money back promise, you can’t get this on beauty products from anywhere else."
"Been a customer of QVC from the start on British TV an over the years have recieved excellent service .On the rare occasion I have had a complaint was dealt with fairly an with out quibble. Over all very happy with them. Such a wide range of goods an fair value, prompt an fast delivery an friendly an well informed customer service."
"EXCELLENT SERVICE"
"Great delivery"
"Great delivery"
"excellent price on a TSV and well packaged and fast delivery"
"Very easy to order on line with an option to spread payments over 3 months. Once item ordered, was here within a couple of days, extremely well packaged."
QVC is rated 4.60 based on 63 reviews