QVC Reviews

12AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does QVC deliver?

About QVC: QVC is the UK’s favourite TV shopping channel. Our online department store, qvcuk.com, with over 15,000 products online, means customers are spoilt for choice. From jewellery to beauty treats to the latest electronic gadgets, QVC is sure to have an item for everyone.

0800 51 41 31

QVC, Customer Operations Centre, South Boundary Road, Knowsley Industrial Park, Knowsley

Categories:
Health & Beauty
Fashion
Health & Beauty
Fashion

Click Here

Tell us how QVC made you happy

"Failed to deliver, again, and again. Failed to send emails to confirm my creditcard had been reimbursed. Failed to update me by phone as promised."
Are you QVC? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Bernini fountains are wonderful. When I lost a part I contacted the company and they went over and beyond to help me get a replacement at no cost to me. Brian and Charlotte were great. I am most grateful."
"should win an award for Best Customer Service. It's always stellar!"
"Have to say that Qvc have the best customer service I have ever dealt with, pleasure to talk to them .."
QVC is rated 4.56 based on 64 reviews