Marisota Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Marisota
10AM
10AM

About Marisota: Marisota is a footwear retailer designed with you in mind. We have a choice of leg lengths in sizes 12-32, wide fit shoes and wide calf boots; get your perfect fit. Marisota aims to provides the latest fashions, designed to flatter every figure. Marisota girls can be assured that they will look and feel gorgeous whatever their shape or size.

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Marisota made you happy

"Dreadful company! Do not use! See below 2 emails I sent to them, neither of which weren't even acknowledged. Good morning Today I waited eagerly for my delivery from you. The first item I have ordered from Marisota. Instead of a black metallic jacket, I got a cream skirt! Ok, mistakes happen, particularly at this time of year. I phoned your complaints department and they immediately said they would arrange pick-up of the wrong item and send the correct one. All good so far. However, I had nominated day/time for the original delivery and was told the replacement would be 3-5 days with no way of knowing when it would arrive! Was also given a 2 day window for pick-up! I expressed my disappointment to your colleague and was given an apology with no effort to improve the situation. So, I'm left not only disappointed that I didn't receive the item I ordered, but frustrated by the absolute lack of care in resolving the situation. Wendy Eyre Update to my complaint (which you have so far ignored). After checking my account and finding no trace of either a return or a replacement order, I called again. I was told that the return wouldn't show on my account for seven days - fair enough, I can accept that. I was also told that NO replacement has been ordered and that I should have been told that a replacement order would require a card payment. So once again I have been let down and it is now too late to order a replacement and stand any chance of getting it for the occasion I needed it for. As I said, this was my first experience of ordering from Marisota. I am sure now that it will be my last. I do not want to deal with any company that has such a lack of care and concern for their customers. To add to this, they have now charged carriage for a return that wasn't even my fault!"
Are you Marisota? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered a beautiful top at Marisota for coming Christmas party but they sent me an electronic game instead. I contacted a customer service and let them a chance to correct their mistake but was told that the item I wanted was out of store. They let me down so much!"
"Very bad customer service. Tried to have items returned. Five calls and three weeks later- items still haven't been collected. Staff are very patrinising. Requested to speak to a manager to complain...... am still waiting. The service does not instill any comfidence at all."
Marisota is rated 4.13 based on 16 reviews