Lookagain Reviews

27% of reviewers recommend Lookagain

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Lookagain deliver?

How can I contact Lookagain?
Click Here

Tell us how Lookagain made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Stay clear if you reorder a bigger size in the same item and request a refund🙄I have now been waiting 4weeks to be told they cant refund my card and are sending me a cheque😂😂😂"
Are you Lookagain? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"The online payment process was really odd and the website is unclear and not very simple and easy to use. The two people I spoke to at Customer Service were moody and unhelpful. All I wanted to do was pay over the phone and talk about what size was right for me. I'm never buying from here again and won't recommend Look Again I'm afraid!"
"Made my first order after seeing a TV add which was quite catchy few month back. First ever order went missing. Courier signed my delivery themselves as "Anna". Fine MyHermes we dishonest, but it took nearly 2 months for lookagain to refund me because they had to investigate their own incompetence. No one ever knew what they were doing, they were pretty rude about the whole affair. They only refunded me with the threat of litigation - ridiculous."
"I would give them zero stars if possible. They are only after your money and offer NO customer service. Well worn and meaningless apologies roll off their unfazed call centre tongues constantly. No one cares. It is a fleecing operation, beware."
"I love ordering from look again,, love there stuff,, I would give them 5 stars just for them,, but I must say delivery man / delivery company let's u down,, I just been told that my delivery was attempted but I was in,, no delivery was attempted,, x if it was,, why was it not left in my safe place??? Change your delivery company I will gladly give u 5 stars ✨"
"Service is awful they charge for next day delivery paid upfront for all goods somehow somewhere their parcels gets delayed but they make you as the customer to wait while they investigate their own systems It has happened twice to me first time 1week delay and now still waiting for a delivery that was due on 19/04/19 which shows clearly on track my parcel it has been lost in their own system All their representatives said they have to invistigate their own incompetencey till 29/04/19 And they refuse to give refund Until this is over I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN POOR POOR SERVICE 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬"
"Not even worth 1 star this company is an absolute shambles and so unprofessional, I placed an order on 18th March which was Expected 30th March, i wasn’t informed there was a delay until I contacted them, the delivery date changed about 5 times was then told the order would be dispatched 12th April and to allow 7 days for delivery meaning it would have been a month since I placed my order, I told them I wasn’t waiting any longer and wanted to cancel the order and get a refund I was told a cancellation would take 3 days to go through and now magically my order is ready to be dispatched. Have contacted and told them don’t bother dispatching because I have cancelled and no longer want them due to ordering the same product elsewhere. I am now being told the cancellation hasn’t gone through yet so the order will be shipped as normal and I will have to return it and wait for the refund process if I no longer want it. They are nothing but hassle. Safe to say I will never shop with this company again"
"terrible company, stay away at all costs, i ordered a halo tie blind on 1st march, delivery was supposed to be 30th march, when that date came was told there was still a delay with the supplier, i paid for the item in full on 1st march, so i asked for a full refund, which they said would be back in my bank account in 2-3 days and it still is a no show, terrible service do avoid this place, it is in your best interest to do so"
"what a nightmare dealing with this company who use hermes and when things go missing OMG stay well away"
"Wasn't able to place orders after having Account for a while and using regularly. Phoned and useless customer service they told me to use chat room as they can't help?!?! So contacted chat room and guess what they couldn't help either. Wtf is going on with this company! I would not recommend this company go for a better one if you can!"
"I ordered Tv and paid in full never received it I ordered Tv and paid by debit card in full, was given a delivery date it never arrived, the tracking info was all over the place and really unclear. I chased them up they said it would be delivered 5 October it never came. Jade online chat then closed my complaint and the chat as they had followed process but I still had no TV and no cash??? The. Spoke to “a manger” Ricky Gilbert” who gave me no answers and excused jade closing the chat. So in short it’s been a month and no money and no TV and no idea when it will be delivered or when I’ll get a refund?"
"Terrible experience on what appears to be a fake site. I ordered many items and waited over a week for delivery but nothing arrived, turns out order was cancelled but they didn’t inform me, I only received order confirmation. It’s also very difficult to get hold of customer services and then they ask for all your personal details. Then they couldn’t help at all. Truly terrible experience, warning- do not shop in this website!"
"I bought an airfryer from this company it was a present for some one they took my money with no problem then they gave me a delivery slots week later, I waited in on the day of delivery butmy parcel did not arrive then when I contacted customer services they told me that they were investigating where my parcel had gone and that they would contact me when they find it. IT is a week after the delivery date and yet I still do not have my parcel but they still have my money. I would recommend that you do NOT buy from this company they tell lies also every email that they have sent to me is from a different name I just think that they are taking the ???? And they have stolen my money so I have no goods and no money stay away from this company"
Lookagain is rated 2.23 based on 22 reviews