Lookagain Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Lookagain

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Lookagain?

Tell us how Lookagain made you happy

Telephone
"Wasn't able to place orders after having Account for a while and using regularly. Phoned and useless customer service they told me to use chat room as they can't help?!?! So contacted chat room and guess what they couldn't help either. Wtf is going on with this company! I would not recommend this company go for a better one if you can!"
Are you Lookagain? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered Tv and paid in full never received it I ordered Tv and paid by debit card in full, was given a delivery date it never arrived, the tracking info was all over the place and really unclear. I chased them up they said it would be delivered 5 October it never came. Jade online chat then closed my complaint and the chat as they had followed process but I still had no TV and no cash??? The. Spoke to “a manger” Ricky Gilbert” who gave me no answers and excused jade closing the chat. So in short it’s been a month and no money and no TV and no idea when it will be delivered or when I’ll get a refund?"
"Terrible experience on what appears to be a fake site. I ordered many items and waited over a week for delivery but nothing arrived, turns out order was cancelled but they didn’t inform me, I only received order confirmation. It’s also very difficult to get hold of customer services and then they ask for all your personal details. Then they couldn’t help at all. Truly terrible experience, warning- do not shop in this website!"
"because they offered me 20% off"
"I bought an airfryer from this company it was a present for some one they took my money with no problem then they gave me a delivery slots week later, I waited in on the day of delivery butmy parcel did not arrive then when I contacted customer services they told me that they were investigating where my parcel had gone and that they would contact me when they find it. IT is a week after the delivery date and yet I still do not have my parcel but they still have my money. I would recommend that you do NOT buy from this company they tell lies also every email that they have sent to me is from a different name I just think that they are taking the ???? And they have stolen my money so I have no goods and no money stay away from this company"
M
"Really rapid delivery, slightly questionable sizing. Bought 2 identical bikinis that fitted very differently"
"excellent choice and easy website"
"quick service and easy to use"
"Oh dear... from impolite phone people... well the men anyway, through incorrect information about delivery, to getting the wrong foot ware and undersized dresses, the lot went back.. and now I have to wait 10 days to get my money returned... I needed thiwse items for a quick holiday... I gave this 2, because the complaints person did what she said she would, even if it didn't resolve the issue, I won't use them again??"
"ordered multiple items for choice returns were easy to sort on their website with pick up day of my choice ... brilliant !!"
Lookagain is rated 2.80 based on 10 reviews