Hsamuel Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hsamuel
05AM
5AM

How would you rate Hsamuel ?

"Looking for gifts for young bridesmaids, I found the perfect necklace. I needed to order 2 in and was told on the Thursday that it would be with me on the Monday. I got a text on the Friday to say they were ready to collect. Brilliant service in store too."
"I recently purchase a gents ring from H.Samuel in my local town, the ring I wanted wasn't available in my size, but that didn't mean nothing to them. They went that extra mile to make sure that what I wanted, I got. I left it with them to see if anything could be done or found in my size. After a few days I received a phone call from the shop, only to be told that they would get one made specially for me. I were given at least a 6-8 week lead time and within the 5th week I received another phone call as well as a email to say it was ready in the shop for my collection. Now you can't ask for more than that. I couldn't rate this shop any higher for what they did for me."
"The online experience was very good and smooth. Easy to use their website. When I went to collect to Queeensmere Shopping in Slough, the person who served me looked like he doesn't know what he's doing."
Hsamuel is rated 4.50 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!