Hsamuel Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hsamuel
09AM
9AM

Tell us how Hsamuel made you happy

"Looking for gifts for young bridesmaids, I found the perfect necklace. I needed to order 2 in and was told on the Thursday that it would be with me on the Monday. I got a text on the Friday to say they were ready to collect. Brilliant service in store too."
Are you Hsamuel? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Hsamuel receives. Reply Free
"I recently purchase a gents ring from H.Samuel in my local town, the ring I wanted wasn't available in my size, but that didn't mean nothing to them. They went that extra mile to make sure that what I wanted, I got. I left it with them to see if anything could be done or found in my size. After a few days I received a phone call from the shop, only to be told that they would get one made specially for me. I were given at least a 6-8 week lead time and within the 5th week I received another phone call as well as a email to say it was ready in the shop for my collection. Now you can't ask for more than that. I couldn't rate this shop any higher for what they did for me."
"The online experience was very good and smooth. Easy to use their website. When I went to collect to Queeensmere Shopping in Slough, the person who served me looked like he doesn't know what he's doing."
Hsamuel is rated 4.50 based on 3 reviews