Hoseasons Reviews

Hotels & Accommodation
Travel
UK Holidays
Hotels & Accommodation

Tell us how Hoseasons made you happy

"Great friendly staff who could help me with my questions"
Are you Hoseasons? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Hoseasons receives. Reply Free
"I love holidays with Hoseasons.The ratings are always true reflection so you can trust it"
"Great price for online holidays and able to arrange other requirements on messenger. Fast friendly service!"
"So many lodges to choose from and we managed to get a really good deal!"
"easy process, very reasonable prices, good clear communications in the run up to our holiday, and basically can not think of anything that they could do any better"
"The place was fab but caravan next door kids nothink else but play footy should be a game free zone around caravans guess parents to lazy to take them to the park no consideration for other holiday makers otherwise be 5 out of 5"
"We stayed at Finland holiday resort Devon, Although we have stayed before and enjoyed our stay, this time we we're placed in 1 The fairways lodge. Upon arrival to the lodge we were greeted by dog poo on the decking and an over powering smell of urine in the lodge itself. I cleaned the decking as best I could and I reported this to the staff who said they were sorry. We went out an brought air fresheners for the lodge an tried to carry on with our holiday, but the over powering smell just wouldn't leave. Then I noticed that the smell was coming from the mat near the doors. So that was put outside for the remainder of our stay, which we cut short by a couple of days. The lodge itself didn't really look as if it had been cleaned that well, behind onw of the seats I found a baby's nappie ( not used) The resort itself is really great but the lack of care in the kodge was a real let down. We will not be going back. The resort could have at least offered us some kind of gesture of apology a free meal or voucher of some kind and not just a sorry, as this wasn't a cheap holiday we paid near on £1000 for the week."
"I've bought a couple holidays from Hoseasons, it's such an easy process online to find your ideal holiday destination and the price your willing to spend, as i find most holiday company websites to be confusing as there are so many options to pick and choose. All holiday destinations are reasonably priced and i haven't once, been let down by Hoseason's, they are an excellent company to purchase a luxury holiday from within the UK or abroad."
"Variety and options"
"Caravan damp, the beds in the twin bedrooms were not wide enough for an adult. The fire did not work properly. Also the person in charge of the club she is not a people person and can be quite rude. We did not know that the Brixham site was not wholely owned by yourselves as it doesn't say that on line. It was an experience not to be experienced again. Even the sugar went damp and the bedding on the beds."
"Just arrived back from a weeks holiday at Brimham Rocks cottages, stayed at the Willow. The good point was that the hot tub was great, reserved car park next to the cottage & the double bed was comfortable and nice clean bedding sheets, oven & kitchen cutlery were clean. The lady showed us around the site was very polite and helpful However, the bad points were as follows :- The general condition of the cottage was poorly maintained. Shower was old and could not fully turn off the water, no shelf in shower for putting shower products, shower door did not shut properly, no shaving socked available in the bathroom, we were constantly re-attaching the toilet seat to the toilet, bathroom & bedrooms had bubbled walls & were painted but was flaking off the walls during our stay, I assume due to damp issues. No Kitchen hood & did not feel totally at ease in the case of a fire, as the open plan spiral staircase to the 1st floor bedroom & bathroom, with no access to get out in the event of a fire at ground floor from the kitchen & lounge area (no fire door). the flooring under & around the bed was very springy & felt the flooring could go at any time. Very poor internet service & TV reception kept coming in & out with freezing picture & loss of sound. I also learned that 'romantic' means 'very small'. Stayed at Woodland Lodges near Thirsk some years ago & this site was the exact opposite with fantastic facilities all very new with a fantastic shower area. We have been on about 6 holidays with Hoseason, but after experiencing this weeks holiday, our confidence with Hoseason Holidays has been badly dented. This site by some distance was the worst place we have ever stayed at."
"We booked our holiday back in Jan for following Christmas. We're told to book with extreme urgency as all lodges were running out and we'd miss out.. Ahh end of the world! A year in advance we booked. After all that hype, we bought our holiday, only to find out pretty much days after that our holiday had dropped significantly in price. Over the next 6 MONTHS they continually dropped even further, and are now close to 60% off. Oh they must have really run out of lodges in January, to still be selling them now. We feel tricked, hard done by, over a barrel and locked in to our contract. We can't even cancel, and the insurance we took out..absolutely useless. It covers pretty much nothing, it's a piece of paper to make you feel safe, until you read the tiny print in a footnote that says the insurance doesn't actually cover anything. I read contracts, every time. I meticulously read contracts and rules. This one tiny 'by the way, your contract doesn't cover any of the things in the contract if you live in Britain' was not obvious. The T&Cs are for Europe! But again, as I say, rules are rules, even if they are mean. I called up customer services to ask for a 'human perspective' on the price drop. I didn't ask for a price match (I'm not mad, I know how the system works), I just asked for something in recognition that we feel very rubbish and sad about our trip that we don't even want anymore and feel bitter over. I asked the person to suggest something small that would increase our loyalty and customer experience, but they refused anything whatsoever. I wasn't asking for the earth, just something to bring back my trust in the brand and make us feel happy about our trip again. Nothing. They've actually made it worse. In business terms, they've very quickly turned me from a 'brand neutral customer' into a 'brand terrorist', that will never book with them again, and will ensure my entire family of 8 bookings (worth thousands and thousands every year) will never return. And all I wanted was a free bit of cake in the cafe or something, or £10 off in the gift shop, you know, frivolous simple human touches that make you feel like they care. I'm not asking for something from nothing. I'm now the worst kind of customer they could have - the business relationship is all take take and everything they do keeps rubbing salt in the wound, and as a result, my aim is to now tell the world about the horrid treatment we've had. To warn the world wherever we can and discourage as many people as possible from booking. Hoseasons need to start thinking small. Little touches that would keep people coming back. They could have made me into a complete brand loyalist with 10% off at the spa or an hour's early check in, something that would ultimately earn them money anyway (as I planned on using the spa, and we needed somewhere to go for lunch an hour earlier.. "on site after check in would have been perfect). Shame they are so small minded. Shame (not shame) they will lose out on 8 bookings next year, all for what, a fivers worth of customer service? So yes, if you do want to book with Hoseasons, even though you'll be locked into an iron clad contract that it seems even death won't unlock, make sure you wait until the very last moment, then wait a bit more. Wait til you are on the train to the park, then book, and you might get a reasonable price. Bet you anything though that by the time you arrive at your lodge, the same holiday will be advertised at 50% it's value. But you know, better than being tricked like us, out of hundreds and hundreds of pounds"
"Warning to everyone! DO NOT use hoseasons. We had a holiday booked and unfortunately my partner has fallen ill so we are unable to go. I’m disgusted at how we have been treated. Because we don’t have insurance we are unable to claim any money back. Their customer service is rubbish and they are now telling me i have been informed of stuff that i haven’t. I phoned up to talk through our options and was appalled at how unhelpful they were. Basically this is how it is and we won’t do anything to help and don’t care"
"special £25 low deposit a con as terms and conditions make booking fee payable on cancellation even after one day.This offer seems to be deliberately misleading as is long term and hardly a special offer.We had to pay £200 which is obviously extortionate and does not reflect the inconvenience that hoseasons were caused by the early cancellation."
"I have booked previous holidays at Hoseasons and when it all goes well then fine but when you have a problem then Hoseaons Customer Services are not really that good. They took several weeks to reply and ask the customer to be patient when asking when likely to get a reply. This is a valid question and can be perceived as being patronizing to say " be patient". At this point, they have not made me, the customer aware that they are sending your complaint to the holiday park and the latter is giving you a response which is hardly independent. Hoseasons Customer Service then tell you that they only market holidays and are not responsible for any issues ? This sounds like " passing the buck". Surely about getting descriptions accurate and " deluxe" needs defining why because do not want to get to a holiday park and get a " basic " unit i.e Caravan. It is the arrogant and superior attitude to the customer, taking their time, brushing you off and not replying when you want to escalate the complaint. I rate a company by how they act now when I have a complaint."
"Today I had to cancel my holiday for the 24th September i was already very upset my healthy husband had become ill a week ago now will be going into hospital on 27th .My fault i didn't take out insurance and I didn't think i would get my money back. I thought I might get a voucher or similar but all i got 1at 30min wait in queue have up. Then finally got a man who just kept saying did i want to cancel unconcerned attitude not at all helpful. I was so looking forward to Sandyballs. No money back"
"I booked a Go Active holiday with Hoseasons (15923985) this week. After booking I received the following email: 'We aim to always assist you in making the most of your holiday and wanted to advise you that due to unforeseen circumstances no Go Active Activities will be available during your stay. All other facilities as advertised are still available. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.' Disappointed, I called to change the location as I was travelling from Scotland to Wales for an activity holiday. However, they would not swap location-although I was prepared to pay more-, or release me from the booking. Read the small print; their booking conditions say the following: 'We cannot accept responsibility if some facilities or services at the property are not available or restricted, nor can we accept responsibility for any changes or closures to local services or attractions mentioned in the brochure or on our website.'"
"I stayed with family for one week at waterside holiday park in Devon 07/2018, very disappointing holiday, my car got smashed into which I believed by caravan crane remover, hoseasons refused any refund for my damages which cost more than the holiday itself, also no evening entertainment other than bingo etc as most of the holiday park now sold off so very empty park!! very poor for July, Also fighting/yobs on the park most nights. Personally would never book with hoseasons again!"
"Paid £25 deposit, event was cancelled, so we were not going....then taken to court for £150 Small print terms & conditions Disgusting will never use again SCUM"
"Called today, got a lady from customer sales team with a terrible attitude on the telephone. I called regarding a £50 summer promotion email I received so tried to book a holiday, I went through everything with her she found the holiday park I was looking for and the caravan and the price, she said for me to get the £50 off she would need to get in touch with the park and get it booked into her system, that’s all good then after 5 mins not long at in hold she comes back to me and says sorry it’s gone someone must have booked the last one as we were waiting. My reply was that’s very strange I will have a look myself while you are on the phone to see if I can get it, sure enough it was not sold it was coming up for myself I found it, same holiday park same price, I told her I found it, her reply was well that must be the problem then the last one must have gone to you, how possibly could the last one have gone to me when I have just did the search while on the phone to you after you told me there were none left????? to be told by her (quote) go get it there then, I said excuse me and she repeated go and get it there then, my reply was thank you very much for nothing and I hung up, I should have really asked to speak to her manager but after that I just decided no way am I giving Hoseasons my money and paying your wages that is dreadful, I have since booked with a different company for a holiday. So basically she decided she was having a bad day obviously, and I was not getting the £50 promotion as promised, nice, really nice Hoseasons. Think you need a Staff training day and maybe a staff reshuffle as she was clearly not ment for customer sales."
Hoseasons is rated 2.36 based on 25 reviews