Hoseasons Reviews

Travel
UK Holidays
Hotels & Accommodation

Telephone

How would you rate Hoseasons ?

"Today I had to cancel my holiday for the 24th September i was already very upset my healthy husband had become ill a week ago now will be going into hospital on 27th .My fault i didn't take out insurance and I didn't think i would get my money back. I thought I might get a voucher or similar but all i got 1at 30min wait in queue have up. Then finally got a man who just kept saying did i want to cancel unconcerned attitude not at all helpful. I was so looking forward to Sandyballs. No money back"
"I booked a Go Active holiday with Hoseasons (15923985) this week. After booking I received the following email: 'We aim to always assist you in making the most of your holiday and wanted to advise you that due to unforeseen circumstances no Go Active Activities will be available during your stay. All other facilities as advertised are still available. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.' Disappointed, I called to change the location as I was travelling from Scotland to Wales for an activity holiday. However, they would not swap location-although I was prepared to pay more-, or release me from the booking. Read the small print; their booking conditions say the following: 'We cannot accept responsibility if some facilities or services at the property are not available or restricted, nor can we accept responsibility for any changes or closures to local services or attractions mentioned in the brochure or on our website.'"
"I stayed with family for one week at waterside holiday park in Devon 07/2018, very disappointing holiday, my car got smashed into which I believed by caravan crane remover, hoseasons refused any refund for my damages which cost more than the holiday itself, also no evening entertainment other than bingo etc as most of the holiday park now sold off so very empty park!! very poor for July, Also fighting/yobs on the park most nights. Personally would never book with hoseasons again!"
"Paid £25 deposit, event was cancelled, so we were not going....then taken to court for £150 Small print terms & conditions Disgusting will never use again SCUM"
"Called today, got a lady from customer sales team with a terrible attitude on the telephone. I called regarding a £50 summer promotion email I received so tried to book a holiday, I went through everything with her she found the holiday park I was looking for and the caravan and the price, she said for me to get the £50 off she would need to get in touch with the park and get it booked into her system, that’s all good then after 5 mins not long at in hold she comes back to me and says sorry it’s gone someone must have booked the last one as we were waiting. My reply was that’s very strange I will have a look myself while you are on the phone to see if I can get it, sure enough it was not sold it was coming up for myself I found it, same holiday park same price, I told her I found it, her reply was well that must be the problem then the last one must have gone to you, how possibly could the last one have gone to me when I have just did the search while on the phone to you after you told me there were none left????? to be told by her (quote) go get it there then, I said excuse me and she repeated go and get it there then, my reply was thank you very much for nothing and I hung up, I should have really asked to speak to her manager but after that I just decided no way am I giving Hoseasons my money and paying your wages that is dreadful, I have since booked with a different company for a holiday. So basically she decided she was having a bad day obviously, and I was not getting the £50 promotion as promised, nice, really nice Hoseasons. Think you need a Staff training day and maybe a staff reshuffle as she was clearly not ment for customer sales."
"Extremely bad experience and refund refsued because of exclusion clause in contract which was not brought to my attention. Horrific. Daughter in tears. The break was ruined."
"I booked in Nov 17 for a holiday in Aug 18 during a discount promotion, paid £1040. Saw EXACTLY the same holiday for £723 in Dec17 !! Asked Hoseasons if I could cancel and re-book, and they said to wait until they could speak to the park to try and get a discount on original booking. Well, none materialised, lost the opportunity to cancel and re-book at the lower price. Apparently they have 'Dynamic Pricing', which seems to me to mean RANDOM PRICING. SO there you go - as a customer you can never be sure whether you are getting the best deal. Prices fluctuate wildly up and down like the famous crypto currency, and in my case it did not pay to book early at all. Yes I can understand big reductions near to actual holiday periods so that accommodation can be filled, but this was a huge difference to me, way before the actual holiday period. Thanks Hoseasons - that's the first and last time I'll ever book through you."
"When we arrived at Osler's Cottage in Otterfalls- Devon, we found the inside to be of a very poor standard. The kitchen floor was all sticky and the carpets looked dirty. The kitchen appliances were very basic and very scantily equipped. The bathroom was old and smelled of urine. We had to actually clean the bathroom ourselves. There was even mould growing on the walls. The decor still dated from the 80's. The staff do not seem to care about the cleanliness of the place. To top it off, we were informed by Otterfalls that we had to pay for the use of gas and electricity during our stay and that apparently 'Hoseasons hasn't been informing its customers of this extra charge'. Overall, we had a very poor experience of the place and couldn't wait to get out!! After paying over £200 for the weekend, we are going to ask Hoseasons for our money back for the very poor standards of cleanliness and service."
"I booked my family brake with hoeseasons threw booking.com. received confirmation that my holiday was booked and that hoeseasons were expecting us on the dates we booked my husband had booked the time of work and my children were excited as I showed them the pictures of were we would be staying 2 days later I received a email saying good morning we do not have any avalibility at this park I proceed to contact hoeseasons about this email in a call that last over 50 minutes so am also gonna be expecting a nice big phone bill! Hoeseasons denied any wrong doing and said it's booking.coms fault they were very unhelpful after I told them about booking the time of work and the children being excited all they did was denied any wrong doing and did absolutely nothing to fix the problem they had a blarsay attitude wich i found extreamly upseting no attempts to put things right absolutely disgusted"
"Hoseseasons need to vet their properties better. The mulberry clockhouse in Lodden, Norfolk appears to be a idyllic retreat. However the owners don't seem to take cleanliness seriously and reacted as if it was all in our heads when we complained! They were clearly well off enough to pay a decent cleaner yet we found old hankies in the bed, one of the sheets smelt of body odour, the floors were filthy, our 15 month yer old had put an old used tissue found on the floor in their mouth and we found under the bed old litter that had clearly been there for a very long time. The list goes on but you get the picture. At £800 for the weekend it was a disgrace to be honest. Andy Sheffield"
Hoseasons is rated 2.28 based on 18 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!