Hoseasons Reviews

45% of reviewers recommend Hoseasons

How would you rate Hoseasons ?

"Extremely bad experience and refund refsued because of exclusion clause in contract which was not brought to my attention. Horrific. Daughter in tears. The break was ruined."
"I booked in Nov 17 for a holiday in Aug 18 during a discount promotion, paid £1040. Saw EXACTLY the same holiday for £723 in Dec17 !! Asked Hoseasons if I could cancel and re-book, and they said to wait until they could speak to the park to try and get a discount on original booking. Well, none materialised, lost the opportunity to cancel and re-book at the lower price. Apparently they have 'Dynamic Pricing', which seems to me to mean RANDOM PRICING. SO there you go - as a customer you can never be sure whether you are getting the best deal. Prices fluctuate wildly up and down like the famous crypto currency, and in my case it did not pay to book early at all. Yes I can understand big reductions near to actual holiday periods so that accommodation can be filled, but this was a huge difference to me, way before the actual holiday period. Thanks Hoseasons - that's the first and last time I'll ever book through you."
"When we arrived at Osler's Cottage in Otterfalls- Devon, we found the inside to be of a very poor standard. The kitchen floor was all sticky and the carpets looked dirty. The kitchen appliances were very basic and very scantily equipped. The bathroom was old and smelled of urine. We had to actually clean the bathroom ourselves. There was even mould growing on the walls. The decor still dated from the 80's. The staff do not seem to care about the cleanliness of the place. To top it off, we were informed by Otterfalls that we had to pay for the use of gas and electricity during our stay and that apparently 'Hoseasons hasn't been informing its customers of this extra charge'. Overall, we had a very poor experience of the place and couldn't wait to get out!! After paying over £200 for the weekend, we are going to ask Hoseasons for our money back for the very poor standards of cleanliness and service."
"I booked my family brake with hoeseasons threw booking.com. received confirmation that my holiday was booked and that hoeseasons were expecting us on the dates we booked my husband had booked the time of work and my children were excited as I showed them the pictures of were we would be staying 2 days later I received a email saying good morning we do not have any avalibility at this park I proceed to contact hoeseasons about this email in a call that last over 50 minutes so am also gonna be expecting a nice big phone bill! Hoeseasons denied any wrong doing and said it's booking.coms fault they were very unhelpful after I told them about booking the time of work and the children being excited all they did was denied any wrong doing and did absolutely nothing to fix the problem they had a blarsay attitude wich i found extreamly upseting no attempts to put things right absolutely disgusted"
"Hoseseasons need to vet their properties better. The mulberry clockhouse in Lodden, Norfolk appears to be a idyllic retreat. However the owners don't seem to take cleanliness seriously and reacted as if it was all in our heads when we complained! They were clearly well off enough to pay a decent cleaner yet we found old hankies in the bed, one of the sheets smelt of body odour, the floors were filthy, our 15 month yer old had put an old used tissue found on the floor in their mouth and we found under the bed old litter that had clearly been there for a very long time. The list goes on but you get the picture. At £800 for the weekend it was a disgrace to be honest. Andy Sheffield"
Hoseasons is rated 2.73 based on 11 reviews