Harveysfurniture Reviews

5% of reviewers recommend Harveysfurniture

Tell us how Harveysfurniture made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Over a month
Over a week
customer service
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"I previously had a leather corner sofa with Harvey's approx 15years ago...I have since had 2 from other companies. I just recieved another leather corner Fri Harvey's and can 100% confirm the quality with Harvey's is perfect. I will never buy from any other company again unless I am forced to do so."
Are you Harveysfurniture? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Joanne in Swansea Store ensured we received our table and chairs today as promised despite us having received a telephone call from customer service on Monday advising that delivery would be delayed. 10/10 for Joanne in Swansea."
"We purchased dining room table and chairs on the 1st of July paid for them in full ready to be shipped to Ireland in September. The service we received from one member of staff was a 110% from start to finish. His name was Thomas Baddley a credit to your company and definitely deserves a pay rise for sorting out us finally obtaining our furniture in Ireland. We eventually received our furniture on the 2nd October 2018 through Tom perservance, emails within the company and telephone call back and forth from both parties. Customer service wasn’t much good and didn’t know when we would recieve our furniture or not. We moved to Ireland beginning of September and thank God for Thomas help I don’t know if we would have ever recieve it or not. Tom can’t thank you enough for your help. The only reason I am giving 5 stars is the outstanding service of Thomas Baddeley. Order number 46487048."
"Good customer service"
"I purchased a sofa recently and it was delivered last month. It came in perfect condition and the delivery people assembled and sited it to my satisfaction. I bought the insurance and was given a free car kit for the sofa with this to treat any stains that might occur. The sofa is hard wearing and has even withstood our dog jumping on it."
"I went into the Coventry store at the Alvis Retail Park. I hate going into furniture shops because the staff keep bothering you, but that didn't happen. Had a good look around the store and spoke to a chap named Jay. He was fantastically helpful and knowledgeable, we got a great price and interest free credit. All painless and without a pushy sales guy. i would go there again."
"Very helpful staff. Nice product."
"I was really happy with the service I had off one of your member of staff named Alan at your metro centre store , Alan really helped us choose our suite which we are very happy with We. have already had a suite from harveys before and we had our suite for 12 year and we had no trouble with it that's why we returned to harveys as the service and after care is so professional."
"Just taken delivery of a rovina marble dining table and six chairs ,very pleased with service , product , delivery ,and esembly. Took a long time from ordering to delivery but this was told to us at the time so no fault of Harvey’s all in all very pleased with experience ,"
"Beautiful furniture dleivered on time. One item one was marked but they are rectifying the issues."
"I am taking back a previous review "may not deliver" why because yes the salesmanship at Harvey's is outstanding. Yes customer services could be better and I am right in not having to wait 40mins when I have called first thing in the morning when they say 3 min. That really does need to be looked at by Harvey's because that's not good enough. Yes a bit cheesed off, when they force you to pay the balance week before date of delivery and then once they have the money, they then tell you the delivery is delayed. However the sofas do get delivered professionally, the guys take the time to assemble your furniture really well and explain everything if you ever need to disassemble if you have to move furniture etc. The quality of the delivered furniture is awesome. They clear up everything afterwatds leaving you a satisfied customer. However the main criticism is communication to customer services. My advise here would be to contact the store, they do a better job. My last review was harsh and I like to be fair so here's a fair review, with things that could improve !!!!"
"bought a three seater and a chair in 2011 this is just to point out that after about a year we noticed that the armrest had become very odd feeling as if they were lower at the front. we have just got rid and i took the chair apart to see what the problem was, i found that the support for the armrests were thick cardboard across the frame work and had collapsed, in an area that will be taking a lot of weight with people getting up and down if thats how they make all their furniture then we wont purchase again, this area should at least be plywood not much more expensive to use im sure. a very poor design."
"Refuse to accept responsibility after a year even if they did a repair that has now gone wrong Terrible firm The 10 year guarantee is meaningless"
"Your likely experience with Harveys. Following my ordeal. You will see the furniture you like, you will select it, you will receive awesome sales service from the sales person. They will give you a estimated delivery time. A few days in advance when the delivery is due, they will ask for the remaining balance. You will pay this, then once they have their money, with nothing to lose on their side, they will say the delivery is delayed. After this point it's pretty much downhill. You will try and ring their customer service number, even if it's first thing in the morning, the computer will say your call will be answered in 3 min, instead after 40 min nobody comes, you will hang up. You will be waiting for your delivery on the now rearranged date and your furniture may not even arrive. Then it's the continuous battle dealing with the shoddy customer service and liaising with the store. I can only think that they have either lazy stupid staff at delivery or there is rubbish leadership. Go somewhere else, they do not deserve your time nor custom !!!!!"
"Long delivery times. Promised 10-13 weeks, took 20 weeks in the end. And 1 of the sofas was broken on delivery but the delivery team insisted on leaving it in our house, they couldn't take it back. Now struggling to get Harvey's to take it back or answer any of our questions."
"New reclining sofa motor faulty. Two visits from Servico and new motor ordered and fitted, waited 14 weeks from purchase to delivery and then 4 months from fault torectifying fault. Harvey's do not appear to have good after care service. Offered £25 as compensation. Will not shop at Harvey's again."
"Bought sofa from Harvey's delivery men were really unhelpful couldn't be bother lifting sofa in so said it wouldn't fit, my girlfriend was in but they wouldn't wait 3 min for me to come home so took it back to warehouse which got lost for 5 days which I kept ringing up about everyday n getting different answers. Got a new delivery date n the next delivery men lifted it straight in. Basically I think it was lazy old delivery men that couldn't be bothered doing there job. Q1 why do Harvey's employ these mugs n Q2 why do they want to be in this trade if they can't be bothered lifting anything"
"I never write bad reviews but the proces with the Harveys company is a disaster. Ordered a sofa and 2 armchairs on 12/01/19 with an estimated delivery of 4-6 weeks. After 7 weeks, I called the store and was told off, I had to wait. After spoken to someone what Harveys called customer service (you need to be patient as you are in line for more that an hour), my delivery was scheduled 3 weeks later. I took a day of and till my surprise, the delivery men told me they had only my sofa. The whereabouts my armchairs were unclear. I had to decline the sofa as it had the wrong feet. After another call with the customer service, another delivery date was scheduled 3 days later with the promise to deliver all my furniture. The day before I was called that my armchairs were not ready for delivery and Harveys couldn't tell me when they should arrive. Went to the store and asked my money back. The whole joke of the story, if you want a compensation for your delayed delivery, YOU have to call customer service (and wait in line for at least an hour) AFTER your furniture is been delivered. REALLY?"
"Gave good ratings a start of purchase, as all seam good which might be the case for been so high rated!! "Just another sheep" then time went by and the only emails I got was there sale nothing about my order so.. checked on my account with them and had error retrive, so rang them I did only to go from 18 to 12! 38min later had to put down and write this as peed off. Well might turn up or not!!! Well down keeping just informed harveys!!!"
"First sofa recalled as splitting leather as harveys used bad material. Replacement sofa now doing the same. After having to pay £48 for a homeserve chap to come out surprise surprise the splitting is not covered on warranty and he put it down to general usasge. £48 therefore not refundable even thou sofa still under warranty. Appartently sofa has been sat on too much with feet on recliner foot rest, is that not what you are suppose to do with a recliner sofa?? He also advised me that my leather sofa is not all leather and where it is split its actually vinyl, so prone to splitting. Surely thats a trade description issue as my invoice states i purchased a leather sofa!! Total rip off harveys!!!"
Harveysfurniture is rated 1.21 based on 216 reviews