Harveysfurniture Reviews

4% of reviewers recommend Harveysfurniture

Tell us how Harveysfurniture made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Over a month
Over a week
customer service
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"had our sorent leather corner sofa delivered this morning, excellent service from on line order to delivery, sofa arrived on time and is excellent quality and high standard , delivery guys very police and good service would highly recommend"
Are you Harveysfurniture? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"went to Harveys Crawley sussex the salesman was very helpful and answered all the questions we put to him. the salesmans name was Craig Wills . my wife is blind and this salesman explained everything professionally to her"
"My mother got a sofa and chair from Harvey's in March. They said eight weeks and it came in that time the two delivery men fetched it in, put it together and took the boxes away. There was no deliver charge of any kind."
"I previously had a leather corner sofa with Harvey's approx 15years ago...I have since had 2 from other companies. I just recieved another leather corner Fri Harvey's and can 100% confirm the quality with Harvey's is perfect. I will never buy from any other company again unless I am forced to do so."
"Joanne in Swansea Store ensured we received our table and chairs today as promised despite us having received a telephone call from customer service on Monday advising that delivery would be delayed. 10/10 for Joanne in Swansea."
"We purchased dining room table and chairs on the 1st of July paid for them in full ready to be shipped to Ireland in September. The service we received from one member of staff was a 110% from start to finish. His name was Thomas Baddley a credit to your company and definitely deserves a pay rise for sorting out us finally obtaining our furniture in Ireland. We eventually received our furniture on the 2nd October 2018 through Tom perservance, emails within the company and telephone call back and forth from both parties. Customer service wasn’t much good and didn’t know when we would recieve our furniture or not. We moved to Ireland beginning of September and thank God for Thomas help I don’t know if we would have ever recieve it or not. Tom can’t thank you enough for your help. The only reason I am giving 5 stars is the outstanding service of Thomas Baddeley. Order number 46487048."
"Good customer service"
"I purchased a sofa recently and it was delivered last month. It came in perfect condition and the delivery people assembled and sited it to my satisfaction. I bought the insurance and was given a free car kit for the sofa with this to treat any stains that might occur. The sofa is hard wearing and has even withstood our dog jumping on it."
"I went into the Coventry store at the Alvis Retail Park. I hate going into furniture shops because the staff keep bothering you, but that didn't happen. Had a good look around the store and spoke to a chap named Jay. He was fantastically helpful and knowledgeable, we got a great price and interest free credit. All painless and without a pushy sales guy. i would go there again."
"Very helpful staff. Nice product."
"From start to end, took around 5 weeks, which isn't bad for a 3 piece and foot stool in the colour of our choice. Delivery delayed by 1 day so can't moan about that, rang half an hour before delivery and came right on time, unpacked and placed where I wanted it. The only 1 small gripe, the colour is slightly off from the swatch we chose, but still happy with the colour, happy experience all round"
"I was really happy with the service I had off one of your member of staff named Alan at your metro centre store , Alan really helped us choose our suite which we are very happy with We. have already had a suite from harveys before and we had our suite for 12 year and we had no trouble with it that's why we returned to harveys as the service and after care is so professional."
"Just taken delivery of a rovina marble dining table and six chairs ,very pleased with service , product , delivery ,and esembly. Took a long time from ordering to delivery but this was told to us at the time so no fault of Harvey’s all in all very pleased with experience ,"
"Beautiful furniture dleivered on time. One item one was marked but they are rectifying the issues."
"i was concerned about reading the horror reviews ref: long waits damaged goods, substandard service etc. the only thing i can agree with is that to gain your sales they lead you to believe only 5-6 weeks delivery, the normal scale is 12-13 weeks. i was given a provisional date for the 26th march and the delivery did take place then and i am really happy with my new furniture - so well done harveys you've put my mind at rest."
"I am taking back a previous review "may not deliver" why because yes the salesmanship at Harvey's is outstanding. Yes customer services could be better and I am right in not having to wait 40mins when I have called first thing in the morning when they say 3 min. That really does need to be looked at by Harvey's because that's not good enough. Yes a bit cheesed off, when they force you to pay the balance week before date of delivery and then once they have the money, they then tell you the delivery is delayed. However the sofas do get delivered professionally, the guys take the time to assemble your furniture really well and explain everything if you ever need to disassemble if you have to move furniture etc. The quality of the delivered furniture is awesome. They clear up everything afterwatds leaving you a satisfied customer. However the main criticism is communication to customer services. My advise here would be to contact the store, they do a better job. My last review was harsh and I like to be fair so here's a fair review, with things that could improve !!!!"
"bought a three seater and a chair in 2011 this is just to point out that after about a year we noticed that the armrest had become very odd feeling as if they were lower at the front. we have just got rid and i took the chair apart to see what the problem was, i found that the support for the armrests were thick cardboard across the frame work and had collapsed, in an area that will be taking a lot of weight with people getting up and down if thats how they make all their furniture then we wont purchase again, this area should at least be plywood not much more expensive to use im sure. a very poor design."
"Sofa delivery was canceled. Day before delivery date. After taking a day off work. Waiting 3 wks with no sofa to sit on. Then took another day off work for next delivery. Have continued to email and call Harveys. But keep getting automated answer. Telling me they will get back to me within 5 days 3mths later still waiting. Total amount 10 times."
"Refuse to accept responsibility after a year even if they did a repair that has now gone wrong Terrible firm The 10 year guarantee is meaningless"
"Your likely experience with Harveys. Following my ordeal. You will see the furniture you like, you will select it, you will receive awesome sales service from the sales person. They will give you a estimated delivery time. A few days in advance when the delivery is due, they will ask for the remaining balance. You will pay this, then once they have their money, with nothing to lose on their side, they will say the delivery is delayed. After this point it's pretty much downhill. You will try and ring their customer service number, even if it's first thing in the morning, the computer will say your call will be answered in 3 min, instead after 40 min nobody comes, you will hang up. You will be waiting for your delivery on the now rearranged date and your furniture may not even arrive. Then it's the continuous battle dealing with the shoddy customer service and liaising with the store. I can only think that they have either lazy stupid staff at delivery or there is rubbish leadership. Go somewhere else, they do not deserve your time nor custom !!!!!"
Harveysfurniture is rated 1.16 based on 396 reviews