Harveysfurniture Reviews

4% of reviewers recommend Harveysfurniture

Tell us how Harveysfurniture made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Over a month
Over a week
customer service
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"We purchased dining room table and chairs on the 1st of July paid for them in full ready to be shipped to Ireland in September. The service we received from one member of staff was a 110% from start to finish. His name was Thomas Baddley a credit to your company and definitely deserves a pay rise for sorting out us finally obtaining our furniture in Ireland. We eventually received our furniture on the 2nd October 2018 through Tom perservance, emails within the company and telephone call back and forth from both parties. Customer service wasn’t much good and didn’t know when we would recieve our furniture or not. We moved to Ireland beginning of September and thank God for Thomas help I don’t know if we would have ever recieve it or not. Tom can’t thank you enough for your help. The only reason I am giving 5 stars is the outstanding service of Thomas Baddeley. Order number 46487048."
Are you Harveysfurniture? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Good customer service"
"I purchased a sofa recently and it was delivered last month. It came in perfect condition and the delivery people assembled and sited it to my satisfaction. I bought the insurance and was given a free car kit for the sofa with this to treat any stains that might occur. The sofa is hard wearing and has even withstood our dog jumping on it."
"I went into the Coventry store at the Alvis Retail Park. I hate going into furniture shops because the staff keep bothering you, but that didn't happen. Had a good look around the store and spoke to a chap named Jay. He was fantastically helpful and knowledgeable, we got a great price and interest free credit. All painless and without a pushy sales guy. i would go there again."
"Very helpful staff. Nice product."
Harveysfurniture is rated 1.19 based on 195 reviews