Harveysfurniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Harveysfurniture

Tell us how Harveysfurniture made you happy
I bought the Guvnor recliner chair from Harveys last year and while it is comfortable it is totally unstable and tips very easily. This product is dangerous and I would not recommend.
Ordered 2 sofas and foot stool. Salesroom experience was very good. Delivered when expected which seems I was extremely lucky looking at other reviews. 2 large cushions which make up the back of one of the sofas were the wrong colour. Phoned and visited store but basically told they had ordered them correctly so not their problem and would need to contact customer services. Eventually got to speak with someone sent photos. No other reply and couldn't get to speak to anyone who could tell me it would be rectified. Only way to make contact was through twitter page. Told it could take up to 3 months to fulfill my correct order. Beware when you leave that showroom you are doomed!!
order sofa and chair 26th august paid for the sofa said they would deliver on the 3rd dec told them we were going away in november text us in the middle of the nite every time we tried to return the calls they were closed althought they just rang us so cleared all the old sofa etc and they are not delivering until 31st dec because only paid for the chair 28th nov but didnt tell us it was late in store .so what are we to do over chirstmas without anywhere to sit so my christmas is cancelled this year so would like to thank you for your good SERVICE{NOT}
Sofa delivery was canceled. Day before delivery date. After taking a day off work. Waiting 3 wks with no sofa to sit on. Then took another day off work for next delivery. Have continued to email and call Harveys. But keep getting automated answer. Telling me they will get back to me within 5 days 3mths later still waiting. Total amount 10 times.
Refuse to accept responsibility after a year even if they did a repair that has now gone wrong Terrible firm The 10 year guarantee is meaningless
Your likely experience with Harveys. Following my ordeal. You will see the furniture you like, you will select it, you will receive awesome sales service from the sales person. They will give you a estimated delivery time. A few days in advance when the delivery is due, they will ask for the remaining balance. You will pay this, then once they have their money, with nothing to lose on their side, they will say the delivery is delayed. After this point it's pretty much downhill. You will try and ring their customer service number, even if it's first thing in the morning, the computer will say your call will be answered in 3 min, instead after 40 min nobody comes, you will hang up. You will be waiting for your delivery on the now rearranged date and your furniture may not even arrive. Then it's the continuous battle dealing with the shoddy customer service and liaising with the store. I can only think that they have either lazy stupid staff at delivery or there is rubbish leadership. Go somewhere else, they do not deserve your time nor custom !!!!!
Long delivery times. Promised 10-13 weeks, took 20 weeks in the end. And 1 of the sofas was broken on delivery but the delivery team insisted on leaving it in our house, they couldn't take it back. Now struggling to get Harvey's to take it back or answer any of our questions.
New reclining sofa motor faulty. Two visits from Servico and new motor ordered and fitted, waited 14 weeks from purchase to delivery and then 4 months from fault torectifying fault. Harvey's do not appear to have good after care service. Offered £25 as compensation. Will not shop at Harvey's again.
Bought sofa from Harvey's delivery men were really unhelpful couldn't be bother lifting sofa in so said it wouldn't fit, my girlfriend was in but they wouldn't wait 3 min for me to come home so took it back to warehouse which got lost for 5 days which I kept ringing up about everyday n getting different answers. Got a new delivery date n the next delivery men lifted it straight in. Basically I think it was lazy old delivery men that couldn't be bothered doing there job. Q1 why do Harvey's employ these mugs n Q2 why do they want to be in this trade if they can't be bothered lifting anything
Harveysfurniture is rated 1.16 based on 461 reviews