Harveysfurniture Reviews

15% of reviewers recommend Harveysfurniture
Courier, Own Driver
Telephone

How would you rate Harveysfurniture ?

"Bought sofa from Harvey's delivery men were really unhelpful couldn't be bother lifting sofa in so said it wouldn't fit, my girlfriend was in but they wouldn't wait 3 min for me to come home so took it back to warehouse which got lost for 5 days which I kept ringing up about everyday n getting different answers. Got a new delivery date n the next delivery men lifted it straight in. Basically I think it was lazy old delivery men that couldn't be bothered doing there job. Q1 why do Harvey's employ these mugs n Q2 why do they want to be in this trade if they can't be bothered lifting anything"
Harveysfurniture is rated 1.58 based on 40 reviews