Harveysfurniture Q&A

4% of reviewers recommend Harveysfurniture

How long does Harveysfurniture take to deliver?

Harveysfurniture normally delivers over a month.
C-

Delivery - Average

58.64%
Industry Average
" How can you treat a customer like a peice of dirt Your honestly shocking 12 weeks of waiting for a repair that failed lied to through customer services of another sofa ordered no You decided to blame store for your lack of communication between irrelevant departments Then yet ive had to wait another 13 more weeks for my sofa to be delivered Delivery date 12th feb One of your advisors phoned to say there was shipping issues Now ive got to wait until 28th feb going over are you having a joke Should you really be trading ? Youve breeched a contract aswell And now you want to collect my sofa on the 12th are you having a laugh Waited 90 mins to get through And oh dont get me started on the compensation of £20. "
- Shakilia Mortlock
" Just cancelled my order, and they couldn't give a flying toss ! promised delivery before Christmas, then January 15th, even given a delivery slot and confirmation, so got rid of old sofa, they then said didnt have one in stock, should have got this week, and now told possibly March- no guarantees, they really couldn't care less, no offers of alternative or upgrade - they have to be the next high street casualty, and all of it self inflicted "
- Kevin Starkey
" Had to cancel second delivery date so I was given another date on 6th of Feb only to be told my sofa has now been given to someone else so It won't be available till at least 1st of March, and that's not even a delivery date, I had to wait about 3 weeks for a delivery date when it arrived back in January so I'm looking at late March until I can even think about getting my sofa. "
- Mr Drew