Harveysfurniture Insights

Harveysfurniture have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are happy with their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

E
Happiness Grade
C-

Price - Average

57.14%
Industry Average
" It was brought to my attention in January that the exact sofa had been further reduced by 150 pounds, upon this I attempted to call the customer service desk several times and sadly I failed to get through to anyone which meant the only way was to write a formal written complaint in order to give Harvey’s a chance to price match the sofa. "
- Anonymous
" How I wish I had ordered all the furniture from this independent shop in this first place, Yes, it was slightly more expensive than Harveys but taking into account missed deliverys and time taken off work along with endless loops of listening to customer services prerecorded messages that would have been a small price to pay. "
- Anne
" are you kidding me ! horrible service for the price they make you pay. "
- KRISHNA PRADEEP
Write your review on Harveysfurniture
C-

Delivery - Average

58.64%
Industry Average
" Delivery day - I tried to call customer services to see what was happening when my time slot had been and gone but was told I would be on hold for 89 minutes 50 minutes later than the original time slot of 7am-1pm, the doorbell rang. "
- Rachel
" Texted and emailed us in January to say it was back in stock and delivery date was arranged. "
- Annette Carville
" Ordered a sofa early December. Iv had 2 delivery dates to which both were delayed . 8 weeks now sitting on garden chairs. You can’t cancel over the phone you have to put in writing , so to my disappointment. Iv had to cancel & go elsewhere , shame on you Harvey’s . Such a let down place , do not go there unless you’ve got weeks & weeks to spare , horrible horrible company 😡😡😡😡fuming "
- Sharon bird
F

Refunds - Difficult

26.67%
Industry Average
" 00 delivery fee to be refunded to which she replied she couldn’t do anything about either of them and I would have to wait for the phone call. "
- Rachel
" 3 days prior to delivery they ring to say the unit is suddenly been discontinued and we would be refunded the amount into our account by transfer. "
- Annette Carville
" Ordered a dining table before Christmas and have waited two months for delivery. The delivery came a week ago and the dining table was completely broken so as a result was returned. A second delivery was than arranged for this week and arrived yesterday and was again damaged as this time the table was scratched. Am now seeking a refund and will never use these time wasters again. "
- Anonymous
D

Customer Service - Average

52.17%
Industry Average
" Joke logistically and customer service is poor. "
- David
- Rachel
" we then tried to get in touch with Harvey’s customers services now that another story we phoned them a number of times with a waiting times of over an hour we aventually got through and they said they would send someone down from a company called Castellan the man arrived 30th January done some tests and agreed with us this should not have happened to a sofa which is only 8 months old we felt quite positive when he left. "
- Colin Pracy