Harveysfurniture Reviews

4% of reviewers recommend Harveysfurniture

Tell us how Harveysfurniture made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Over a month
Over a week
customer service
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"HURRENDOUS !!!!! We spent a lot of money in your shop buying our sofa ,swivel chair, coffee table, tv unit and table and chairs. Disappointed is an understatement!!!! The quality is NOT what we saw in shop we received the sofa which the cushions were damaged all the threads pulled through, next the tv stand was scratched then the coffee table which was all scratched AND missing screws!!!! I emailed 22nd of December and I’ve had no response your company is a shambles !!!!!!"
Are you Harveysfurniture? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered 26th of Aug 2018 delivered table on 21st Nov after my calls only it was damaged now the 3rd of Jan and still not had replacement table this shop should be stopped trading"
"Still waiting. Was told my furniture was in the warehouse 1st December but wasn’t, then told it was there 6th, it wasnt. Next time was 18th it wasn’t there. Now (Jan 2nd) I understand the couch is there but they have no idea where the chairs are. The customer services team are an impenetrable wall that stop you from reaching a Senior person involved in actual operations. In short the whole thing is a shambles and you cannot reach anyone to land a blow with a complaint. I am going to the shop to cancel if possible."
"should have read reviews before purchasing. Disappointed with Harvey's, ordered furniture in November advised would received in December. However still waiting and now being told will receive in February. Long waits when contacting them, staff in store cannot help. Absolutely disappointed with the service received."
"Terrible service ordered dining set in October still not received it, emails go unanswered, and call waiting is 45 minutes. Surprise surprise the sales line is answered immediately !"
"I have worked for Harveys for 25 years putting failed deliveries right taking loan suites out to customers working for up to 8 stores they do not want to put anything right thees days . Was asked to take corner suite out from another store Hide in the warehouse of another store so manager could tell customer he had ordered brand new and could get it in 5 days when actually it was off the shop floor and I was told I had to do this job for no money . If I wanted further work . My company will not work for Harveys anymore. We will not deceive or commit fraud to the public I reported this to the area manager and trading standards and await the outcome Harveys is going down the pan The public just don’t know yet billions of pounds in the red owned by steinhoff international"
"Awful service and still no sign of my promised product. Nearly left without a dining room table for Christmas. Three to four hour waits to speak to their useless customer service centre. BUYER BEWARE! Do not buy from this awful company."
"I wish there was a no star rating. They don't even deserve 1 !!! Still waiting for replacement dining chair which broke the first time it was sat on due to a manufacturing fault!! Customer services are a joke!! I can't tell you how many times a disembowelled voice has told me my call is important to them in the over 4 hours of waiting for them to answer."
"Promised dining room table chairs 14th December took day off work,received text 12th confirming delivery between 7am-1pm!! No delivery no notice telling me it’s not coming so you’re now sitting with £2k+ of our money and we’ve nothing to show!! Your customer service centre is a joke with over an hour waiting time on a premium number!! Absolute disgrace will be speaking to trading standards to see where we stand. If I could give a minus star then it would be -10"
"Ordered the Ashmore Corner Suite, realised we had ordered the wrong side so 2days after ordering emailed and phoned to rectify the order. A lady said there was a note on the order so it won’t be a problem as we contacted straight away, unfortunately they haven’t taken notice as 4 phone calls to deliver the wrong one. No cares can’t get hold of anyone and no response to emails. What a disgraceful company. My son and daughter in law can’t move into there home because of this. Would never order or recommend Harvey’s to anyone."
"Everything went wrong, not delivered at all, wrong information on the system, rudeness in the store.... I had to cancel and buy somewhere else. Very upsetting."
"Failed delivery on 3 occasions have been waiting since September, Harvey’s spoilt my families Christmas!!!!!!!"
"Ordered and paid in full for a sofa on 14th September, told 13 weeks(14th Dec) for delivery and guaranteed before Christmas. Numerous (1hr+) phone calls, 2 delivery dates and now being told 14th Jan....obviously after reading these reviews there is a massive problem and they don’t even have these items in their warehouses!! So after a nice Christmas sitting on the floor and 4 months of protection cover wasted on an item I don’t even have-I won’t ever recommend Harvey’s to anyone!"
"Despicable service! We ordered way back in July 2018 and are still waiting for our sofas. After a number of promises and delivery dates we finally had one of 2 three seater settees. It arrived but does not fit properly, the second settee only one seat came..! How can you load a van with only one part of a settee??? The company is a disgrace so is the non existent customer service. We need to get media involved now."
"What a absolutely despicable way to run a company. Ordered a sofa on November 4th at the Cheltenham branch. It arrived on December 19th, my partners took delivery as I couldn’t take time off work. My partner explained to the delivery chaps there is no way i would expect this sofa as it was soiled, they said you have 72 hours to complain and left. I returned from work to what I can only describe as a shoddy thrown together seconds sofa I was gutted, On closer inspection we found even more faults, the material that was the backing had holes in. We took endless photos and contacted customer service but no reply. We decided next day to drive down to Cheltenham store with all the seat and back cushions in back of car, I certainly wasn’t going to waste half a day on the phone. Went into the store with half the sofa to show the staff and manager what they are actually selling. I can not fault the management and staff of the shop who was shocked at the state of my sofa and after a few phone calls arranged the sofa to be picked up next day. I would have been charging storage if it had taken longer as it wasn’t fit for perpuse. I had no sofa for Christmas as seems a lot of people. It turns out it wasn’t the original sofa i ordered either. I’m not sure how these companies are getting away with this, there needs to be a law to protect the poor customers that have to be subjected to this outrageous service and standards."
"promises on delivery times are a joke, promised a split delivery and then declined even if one item was in warehouse in UK and the rest was well behoind their delivery promised windows of 13 weeks, Customere service is the worse ever, been on hold for hours, they put the phone down on me as they would NOT pass me a manager, call back promised ignored, they agreed at the end on split delivery, phone 3 times the day before and the delivery day and was told my sofa was in the lorry, well it wasnt, wasted day off work and they never showed up, ordered in August 4th and delivered November 22nd, the worse company ever, takes 10 days to answer a social media account and pointless calling customer services as they do not have any customer service skills neither have a clue, their management refuse to speak to you, store even worse, they just want commission and then out of the shop. went to ombudsmann and all they could do is offer a mearly 75 pounds compensation as they know are in the wrong, simply disgusting"
"Customer service is the worst I have received. I have been waiting for a sofa since the 5 September. Guaranteed Christmas delivery, it’s now the 27th of December. So after 8 and half hours on hold, numerous calls and 4 different versions of the story. I thought I would go to the public face of Harvey’s, their Farnbough store. Tried to speak to the manager, Louise. She told me there was nothing she could do and I should just call the help line. When I refused to hold for any longer she told me to leave to store or she would call the police. At no point did I get aggressive or angry. She is more than happy to take your money, but not the complaints!"
"Am appalled at Harveys for the complete lack of customer service that i have experienced. I ordered a suite on October 4th and was told to expect delivery by November 28th.I was contacted on Nov 15th to pay the £1500 balance as delivery was to be scheduled and i paid immediately. After numerous calls in early December (with up to one hour waiting time) i was told to expect delivery on December 22nd between 7am and 1pm. At 11.48 on 22nd i received a phone call to say that delivery would not be made and no future date was known . I had donated my old suite to charity to make way for new one so have nowhere for family to sit at Christmas . Absolutely disgraceful !!"
"Terrible service. Had specified delivery date on the 20th december 18. Text message to say between 7am and 1pm. No sign at all at 2:30pm, rang them waited an hour half and they said the wednesday afternoon a note come up on system to say it isnt in warehouse!! No phone call or anything! They then rang back friday morning to say get one delivered defintely sunday morning (today). Since this morning ive had no text message no call and cant even get through to customer service only via live chat which then said they cant access my account! Absoutely appallingly, 2 days before christmas and i have kids now with no sofa."
"I am taking back a previous review "may not deliver" why because yes the salesmanship at Harvey's is outstanding. Yes customer services could be better and I am right in not having to wait 40mins when I have called first thing in the morning when they say 3 min. That really does need to be looked at by Harvey's because that's not good enough. Yes a bit cheesed off, when they force you to pay the balance week before date of delivery and then once they have the money, they then tell you the delivery is delayed. However the sofas do get delivered professionally, the guys take the time to assemble your furniture really well and explain everything if you ever need to disassemble if you have to move furniture etc. The quality of the delivered furniture is awesome. They clear up everything afterwatds leaving you a satisfied customer. However the main criticism is communication to customer services. My advise here would be to contact the store, they do a better job. My last review was harsh and I like to be fair so here's a fair review, with things that could improve !!!!"
Harveysfurniture is rated 1.20 based on 188 reviews