Habitat Reviews

11PM
11PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Habitat deliver?

How can I contact Habitat?

customerservices@habitat.co.uk

Habitat Retail Ltd, 489 499 Avebury Boulevard

Categories:
Home & Garden
Furniture
Home & Garden
Furniture

Tell us how Habitat made you happy

"Habitat is good for smaller items like cushions, lamps, kitchenware, but their more expensive items seem to be of very poor quality. I purchased a bed from them which started to collapse after only 3 years. When I emailed them to see what they could do, they told me to pay for an independent furniture specialist to write a report on the cause of the fault. This cost £54 and despite the engineer telling me something should have bene built in to the bed to stop the fault, they said the report found it was not a manufacturing fault causing the bed to collapse. Their products are clearly not built to be sustainable. I would imagine a bed to last at least 10 years but with Habitat I only got 3. They apologised that the item was faulty, but refused to compensate me in anyway. I twice requested that they call me to discuss the matter (as it says you are welcome to do at the bottom of their emails) but they just kept emailing me to say the matter was closed. Genuinely the worst customer service experience I have ever encountered. I will never ever shop with Habitat again."
Are you Habitat? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Having ordered & paid for a delivery of items, I believed & counted on the 3-5 working day delivery promise. By day 5 still no info or contact from Habitat. After two conversations with their 'customer services' I was told my items would be a further 3 days before delivery. They were still at the depot & NO attempt was made to inform me of this delay. Two items were a birthday gift & so extremely disappointed as would not be here on time. Poor communication. Operators I spoke to seemed uninterested & oblivious to my concern."
Habitat is rated 3.47 based on 15 reviews