Habitat Reviews

of reviewers recommend Habitat
Read Habitat Reviews

customerservices@habitat.co.uk

Habitat Retail Ltd, 489 499 Avebury Boulevard

Tell us how Habitat made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Would be 5 stars for good wooden picture frames. BUT no stars for the damaged frame (wood split at the back), the completely different frames arriving in two sequential attempts at replacement and the huge nuisance of repacking and awaiting collections. To get the right frame (clearly identified) took four deliveries and two collections, all with only the day given and no smaller time slots. They’ve given me a £25 voucher in compensation but I don’t want to pay a delivery charge (which they refused to give free) so probably won’t want to use it in a further order.
NO STARS! I made the mistake of purchasing 2 Seeley throws online. Awful quality - they have shed so much fluff it had triggered my son's asthma and is all over the house. We simply can't use them. They really aren't worth the money, so I asked for a refund, but Habitat are refusing because of their 14 day policy. I have been fobbed off by customer services too, having been dealt with by 4 different people, who simply repeat the same standard responses. The issue of a substandard product simply isn't being taken seriously. No doubt, this review (like others on Trustpilot) will trigger another robot response from Habitat. Never buying from them again!
Habitat is rated 2.26 based on 34 reviews