Glasses2you Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Glasses2you

Tell us how Glasses2you made you happy

"The glasses were perfect and the service was very good."
Are you Glasses2you? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered the Heidi Sun prescription sunglasses. I gave the wrong info on the order form and emailed glasses2you the following day after realising my mistake and received an immediate response from a very polite man called Russell. My glasses arrived just over a week after ordering and I must say they are very nice I'm delighted with my purchase, the prescription is perfect, much better value and much better product than Boots opticians. Will definately buy from them again."
Glasses2you is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access