Furniture247 Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Furniture247
05AM
5AM

How would you rate Furniture247 ?

"Similar experience as others, waterproof mattress, for person with autism and learning difficulties, ordered on 5th of December , listed as in stock and next day delivery, never arrived , no explanation given. On the phone for most of the time a very rude individual ( David Marshall if that his real name ) basically stalling me by always saying next week , next day. Refund requested on 5th of January , 14 days pass with no explanation from them and of course no refund. On the phone usual promises of next day and manager who will call me back, none materialised. Old tricks of sending me from one person to other , with after sale claiming that refund is a sale department responsibility and vice versa. Will go for chargeback through my bank, my only hope now. Its very sad that they are allowed to treat people , especially vulnerable and with disabilities , in that way causing distress ,emotional and financial damage with complete disregard for ethics. Still, I cannot believe they are allowed to steal money from people in white day. I duly reported them to Trading Standards and will try to get it further. The owners of this criminal outfit should be brought to court and this so called company should cease to exist to stop them from preying on public."
Furniture247 is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!