Dabs Reviews

1AM

assistance@dabs.com

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Dabs made you happy

"Gangsters. They have a team dedicated to flooding review sites with fake positive reviews but don't have the resources to deal with complaints of their deplorable service. These guys have no stock. They say they do, but they don't. They take your money then order it in from a supplier in China. It then take weeks/months to come in. Will they refund you? Nope. You just have to wait. If you ever do get anything from them, it's usually faulty. Good luck resolving that problem.. Read some of the REAL reviews for this company. Do yourself a favour and spend the few pounds extra on a company who's business model isn't to rip people off and hope they give up weeks unto the complaints "process". You have been warned."
Are you Dabs? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Dabs receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"It would seem that they have no hold of what they have in stock and when ever they will get items back in, an order being stuck for over a month would at least need to be followed up with customer services to customer, there it seems that they have loads of fun in the office but do not care about their customers ..."
"Sold faulty NAS drive then refused to repair trading standards notified!"
"Do not use this company. Non-existent customer support, stock is shown as available but the order does not get shipped. Plenty of better retailers out there, you have been warned."
"Took several weeks for them to collect the faulty goods. I wasted a day staying at home for their courier who never arrived. After they eventually collected the item they sent me an email to say they were either going to refund or replace, but neither has happened. I have emailed them and they just ignore it. It takes at least two days to receive a response to an email, which may be no more than a useless acknowledgment and at least 3 different DABS agents have now been involved, including a so called supervisor."
"I found the voucher code on their own website which for £40 online that didn't work so I contacted customer support on the 14th to ask for help. After 2 days they replied saying that they have none to give and there were no plans to release a new one. Therefore on the 16th I bought my laptop, then on the 18th I saw they had voucher codes on there website for the exact same amount of £40. I therefore contacted customer support via e-mail explaining that I thought it was very bad practice to lie to a customer just to earn an extra £40. Although they admitted that they could understand how I felt they said they wouldn't do anything. I then called them because I found it ridiculous and very bad practice to customers. I was told the same thing as I was told in the e-mail so I asked to speak to a manager to which the answer of course was "he is busy". I then requested a call back on my number to which he assured me would happen. However as you can guess I still haven't received any call from them (going on 2 days now) This is a terrible way to run a company, it seems they are all about short term gain rather than getting a good reputation and gaining a long term repeat customer. I have two good friends that were also looking to purchase laptops from this company and now they said that they will be looking elsewhere if this is how customers are to be treated."
Dabs is rated 1.48 based on 21 reviews