Coverwise Reviews

Coverwise have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers are happy with their customer service. Full Insights

5% of reviewers recommend Coverwise

Travel Insurance
Finance & Insurance
Travel Insurance

Telephone

How would you rate Coverwise ?

"I needed to make a straightforward claim for a loss that happened on my holiday, and having failed to get a response by calling the number provided, I then checked the online reviews (a bit late, I know). The things people have said in previous reviews about calling the number, and them saying they will call you back but not doing so, are correct. I must admit I was worried at that point, so I emailed the AXA team instead and was pleasantly surprised when I received a response within a couple of days. A month later my claim was paid. I did feel the need to chase them several times, at one point I was asked to provide a repair estimate (for a lost item?!), and another time they said they had tried to contact me but couldn't (not true, unless they dialled the wrong number), but I have to say that overall the service was ok."
Coverwise is rated 1.26 based on 38 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!