Coverwise Reviews

6% of reviewers recommend Coverwise

How would you rate Coverwise ?

"I needed to make a straightforward claim for a loss that happened on my holiday, and having failed to get a response by calling the number provided, I then checked the online reviews (a bit late, I know). The things people have said in previous reviews about calling the number, and them saying they will call you back but not doing so, are correct. I must admit I was worried at that point, so I emailed the AXA team instead and was pleasantly surprised when I received a response within a couple of days. A month later my claim was paid. I did feel the need to chase them several times, at one point I was asked to provide a repair estimate (for a lost item?!), and another time they said they had tried to contact me but couldn't (not true, unless they dialled the wrong number), but I have to say that overall the service was ok."
Coverwise is rated 1.30 based on 33 reviews