Coverwise Reviews

7% of reviewers recommend Coverwise
08AM
8AM

About Coverwise: Coverwise Travel Insurance, prices from just £1.76 - Experienced at providing great value, comprehensive travel insurance. Coverwise – Low cost Travel Insurance offering great cover, easy and efficient online purchase, payment and policy issue, UK customer service centres, 24/7 medical assistance.

77 79 High Street
Steyning
West Sussex

Categories:
Finance & Insurance
Travel Insurance
Finance & Insurance
Travel Insurance

Tell us how Coverwise made you happy

Telephone
"I needed to make a straightforward claim for a loss that happened on my holiday, and having failed to get a response by calling the number provided, I then checked the online reviews (a bit late, I know). The things people have said in previous reviews about calling the number, and them saying they will call you back but not doing so, are correct. I must admit I was worried at that point, so I emailed the AXA team instead and was pleasantly surprised when I received a response within a couple of days. A month later my claim was paid. I did feel the need to chase them several times, at one point I was asked to provide a repair estimate (for a lost item?!), and another time they said they had tried to contact me but couldn't (not true, unless they dialled the wrong number), but I have to say that overall the service was ok."
Are you Coverwise? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Coverwise receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
Coverwise is rated 1.34 based on 44 reviews