Cloggs Reviews

7PM

info@cloggs.co.uk

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Cloggs ?

"I returned a pair of UGG boots for exchange just prior to the company closing down . they were signed(16/3) for but no replacement or refund was made. Then I had a much delayed response to my emails explaining the delay, tracing my order & sending me a refund.(arrived 13/4) I thought all was lost but under the circumstances the staff (Jamilah), couldn't have done better."
"Have recently made 3 purchases from this Company all of which have been trouble free, speedily sent as all as described on their website. Unfortunately I am having to return the last purchase due to the shoes being too narrow but their returns policy and system is completely stress and hassle free - I would certainly recommend this Company."
"Order handled very quickly. delivered fast. goods arrived in a good condition. fast service. all the documents were enclosed (receipt and return note)"
"Good Products. Good Prices & quick delivery."
Cloggs is rated 3.71 based on 7 reviews