Cloggs Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Cloggs
00AM
12AM

About Cloggs: Cloggs offers In-Season Top Brand Name Fashion Shoes, Boots, Trainers and Sandals. We provide Free Delivery and Free Exchanges for our customers. We Will Not Be Beaten on Price. Our shops are known for latest in fashion footwear and making your feet happy and comfy! We offer all the top brands including UGG, Timberland, Dr Marten, FitFlop and Converse.

info@cloggs.co.uk

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Cloggs made you happy

"I returned a pair of UGG boots for exchange just prior to the company closing down . they were signed(16/3) for but no replacement or refund was made. Then I had a much delayed response to my emails explaining the delay, tracing my order & sending me a refund.(arrived 13/4) I thought all was lost but under the circumstances the staff (Jamilah), couldn't have done better."
Are you Cloggs? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Cloggs receives. Reply Free
"Have recently made 3 purchases from this Company all of which have been trouble free, speedily sent as all as described on their website. Unfortunately I am having to return the last purchase due to the shoes being too narrow but their returns policy and system is completely stress and hassle free - I would certainly recommend this Company."
"Order handled very quickly. delivered fast. goods arrived in a good condition. fast service. all the documents were enclosed (receipt and return note)"
"Good Products. Good Prices & quick delivery."
Cloggs is rated 3.71 based on 7 reviews