Cloggs Reviews

5AM

info@cloggs.co.uk

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Cloggs ?

"I returned a pair of UGG boots for exchange just prior to the company closing down . they were signed(16/3) for but no replacement or refund was made. Then I had a much delayed response to my emails explaining the delay, tracing my order & sending me a refund.(arrived 13/4) I thought all was lost but under the circumstances the staff (Jamilah), couldn't have done better."
"Placed an order for a size 11 Dubarry Chelsea boots, they arrived Royal Mail 48 Tracking service. All well so far. Boots were far too small and narrow so advised them I would be returning and asked to exchange for another type of boot. Sent them back 1st class Royal Mail signed for. They received the boots the following day (had name of person in warehouse that signed for them) Sent customer service an email asking to confirm receipt of boots no response Sent a further 2 emails asking for a response No reply !! As I bought through PayPal I informed them I would be raising a dispute action. Suddenly a response at 7pm at night. Sent a reply straight back saying I wanted to cancel the order of the exchange boots due to the lack of confidence in the company. I was advised that boots has already been dispatched. That was 7 days ago and strangely enough no boots have arrived. I have asked them to send tracking number so I can see when the boots were sent and the whereabouts of them now No response. So I have raised an action through PayPal to take these bandits on."
"My partner purchased me some lovely Barbour boots from here for my Christmas present in October (not everybody starts their shopping in November/December). It was only by chance that I tried exact boots on in another shop, only for my wife to be upset to find out she had got me the wrong size. She messaged Cloggs to simply ask for a exchange of size, but apparently outside of exchange policy dates. What a load of nonsense, you simply can’t expect people to be stuck with unworn, in package boots that don’t fit. These are simply a Christmas present that my wife has wasted money on due to being the wrong size, she spent all her spare money on these and is distraught to find out that Cloggs have refused to give her the size she needs. I suggest you get back to me with a solution to this problem immediately. It is not acceptable to expect someone to keep a product that doesn’t fit, especially as I shouldn’t have even found out until Christmas Day about them."
"Amazing discount on the boots I ordered! Was cheapest on the internet"
"Have recently made 3 purchases from this Company all of which have been trouble free, speedily sent as all as described on their website. Unfortunately I am having to return the last purchase due to the shoes being too narrow but their returns policy and system is completely stress and hassle free - I would certainly recommend this Company."
"Order handled very quickly. delivered fast. goods arrived in a good condition. fast service. all the documents were enclosed (receipt and return note)"
"Good Products. Good Prices & quick delivery."
Cloggs is rated 3.71 based on 7 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!