CPC Reviews

2PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does CPC deliver?

About CPC: For over 40 years, CPC has been widely recognised by the industry as one the UK’s leading single-source suppliers of electrical products, tools & accessories; servicing hundreds of thousands of customers. Boasting a range of over 100,000 lines, CPC gives instant access to a comprehensive range of products including; Mains Electrical Equipment, Cable, Power Solutions, Computer Products, Audio Visual Equipment, Computer Products, Audio Visual Installation and Test Equipment, Tools, Hardware & Storage and Site Maintenance.<br /> The entire CPC range is stocked on-site in our massive 175,000 sq ft distribution facility with goods being despatched directly on the day of order.

Armley Road

Categories:
Electrical
Sound & Vision
Computers & Laptops
Computer Software
Printers & Inks

Tell us how CPC made you happy

"Worst company i have ever dealt with. Thick as pig skin the lot of them and they have conned me out of £200. If i could strangle your director for a few minutes i may put it up to 2 stars. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!"
Are you CPC? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Could not believe it when I received a message about my product being ready to be delivered the very next day; and with free delivery! Haven't assembled the item as of yet, but the service blew me over the moon. Definitely buying again and recommending to everyone!"
"My first time to buy from CPC, I bought an electric fan. I am so impressed with their fast delivery, it was delivered the next day and it was free delivery too. The price was very good value for money and the fan is of very good quality. Will definitely buy from them again and will highly recommend to friends and family."
"Good products, excellent prices free delivery. Notification of delivery timing could be improved but overall a good service provider."
"We purchased an 18" fan from cpc on Sunday it stated there were 10 fans in stock. I ordered it as next day delivery. We appreciated it woukd be delivered on Tuesday. We received an email thanking us for our order. 515pm came on Tuesday still no fan so we rang cpc who stated the fan wouldn't be coming due to it bein discontinued. I'm so annoyed as an email Monday would have taken 2 minutes explaining instead another wasted day. It was for my son who has had heat stroke from the heat in his room along witb other disabilities and epilepsy. We could have placed an order somewhere else if cpc had been totally honest. I'm still nit sure why they were advertising 10 were left when it's clear there were non and discontinued. It's the 1st and last time of ordering from cpc. Be careful and ring to ensure they really have them in stock before ordering anything from cpc"
"Great prices really fast delivery"
"Great range and best price for Dewalt tool i was looking for. Very quick delivery."
"good price and quality of things"
"Lowest price and very quick delivery. Perfect"
"Items well described in catalogue - just be careful of before and after VAT prices, free and quick delivery over £5."
"A prompt delivery. fair practices i'd shop there again"
"quick delivery on smaller items"
"CPC Farnell - Quality product, delivered on time - perfect"
"Vast range of items, always good prices and have never failed to deliver on time."
"Absolutely no problems whatsoever. Very courteous, prompt delivery, good value."
"Wide range of products, good pricing and rapid delivery"
"Free delivery even on small orders. Out of stock items alerted by email automatically delivered as soon as they come in, without holding up the main order."
"Great service, great delivery, great products at great prices"
"I purchased 5 six gang extension leads and fuses from CPC at a very competitive price and received an excellent service."
CPC is rated 4.38 based on 24 reviews