BeyondTelevision Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend BeyondTelevision
7PM
7PM

About BeyondTelevision: Beyond Television - the best priced UK AV Retailer We sell thousands of LCD. LED and Plasma Screens at fantasticly low prices. Authorised dealer of top brands including Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, Sharp, Toshiba and LG.Beyond Television is associated with one of the main electrical buying groups in the UK. Our aim is to offer the widest selection of top brand electrical products available online. We also offer customer savings of up to 40% off high street prices.

customer.service@beyondtelevision.co.uk

Electrical
Home Appliances
Sound & Vision
Digital Cameras

Tell us how BeyondTelevision made you happy

"I bought a £4,000 TV from this company, along with 2 TV brackets, which were deemed suitable via the employee, for this TV and one other. 3 months later (as I was moving home), I had a TV mounting company around to install my new 65 Inch TV on the wall, and was advised the bracket were unsuitable for this TV. Immediately I called Beyond TV so the engineer could confirm the problem over the phone. As I had been advised to purchase this alongside my TV, I quite rightly asked for a replacement, or a refund, and was told neither were possible due to it being more than 30 days from the date of purchase. I felt this was completely unacceptable, as regardless of time, the bracket was incompatible. I tried to be reasonable and ask for a credit note instead, and was told no! I even asked to speak to a manager, and was advised they were busy. I was however told I would be guaranteed a call back, which surprisingly never happened! I then had to call back, and was still told no. So, although we picked this company, as we saw great reviews on TrustPilot, honestly, the aftercare was like dealing with a completely different company to the sales team (and i spoke with the same person). Such a shame to have to leave a bad review (and contact trading standards) over a negligible amount; I fear how things would have been, if my TV had an issue."
Are you BeyondTelevision? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I purchased a brand new Samsung 60" Plasma TV from Beyond Television in August 2013. Within 7 months there was a fault with the set, namely a line of green pixels down one side of the screen. I contacted Samsung and, as the set was under warranty, they replaced the screen at their cost. 5 months later the same exact fault occurred again. The set was just inside warranty by that state and Samsung again replaced the screen at their cost. Now 5 months later again and the exact same fault has occurred. This time the set is out of warranty and so Beyond Television are refusing to offer anything by way of remedy, despite my having an independent engineer's report to say that the set has a fault that could not have been caused by normal use. I will now have to take this through the small claims court as Beyond Television are resolute in denying any responsibility for the problem. They seem to believe that 17 months and 3 identical faults is a pretty normal lifespan for a brand new TV that cost just shy of £1,000. I would advise people out there to consider this very carefully before spending your money with Beyond Television."
BeyondTelevision is rated 3.29 based on 7 reviews