999 Auto Parts Reviews

999autopartsltd@gmail.com

999 Auto Parts NetworkUnit 9 603 Bury Safe Store, Crostons Rd

Tell us how 999 Auto Parts made you happy

Telephone
"got exactly what I needed!!"
"Ordered a 2005 Mini wing mirror cover. The component shipped did not fit. Completely useless. They are certainly cheap but not much use if they cant supply the correct component."
"Ordered part for car giving reg etc. Told order was dispatched (email) waited four days .... part arrived only to be the wrong one and putting me in a situation where I had to travel around the country to get another as I needed the car. When I rang a very nice gentleman asked me to take photos etc. and he would see what he can do. Unfortunately I am not able to do this but am unable to provide good feedback on my experience with 999. My advice to others is rather than looking to save £ by buying on internet go local."
"Received my Citroen wing mirror on time, wing mirror 100% as described on site highly delighted, plus saved me a lot of money Thank you. Martin Nymark."
"Prompt service, Delivery charges not excessive. Said it would come on Tuesday and it did. The packaging was great. Overall I am well pleased. The headlights are now fitted and look super."
"Very good price, prompt delivery, fog lamp fitted perfectly."
"I ordered and paid for a mirror to be sent by courier for next day delivery. Waited in all day for delivery. At 4:45 received e-mail telling me item had been sent out Royal Mail 2nd class. Contacted them and though apologetic did nothing to rectify or explain situation. First and last time I will use them."
"I wanted a new o.s. wing mirror cover (and a spare!) for my 1999 Ford Focus Ghia. 999 Auto Parts supplied quality covers, speedily and at a very competitive price. Cover fits superbly! Very impressed with product and service. Highly recommended. Thank you!"
"Person on the phone was really helpful and reassuring that the part I was querying would be suitable for my car. It came promptly, and when I tried it out, it fitted perfectly. If I need any other parts, I know where I'll go to. Very impressed."
"Easy to use website. Very good search facility. Part purchased (wing mirror and casing) was for older vehicle so pleased to find it so easily. Casing was primed for painting. Very quick delivery and very easy to fit."
"Good quality parts arrived on time. Excellent value."
"Father-in-law smashed the wing mirror on his nearly new Fiesta. Found the parts and the only ones broken beyond repair were the mirror glass and the indicator lens. I didn't bother with Ford but ordered both parts from 999. Never used them before. Total price was £25, delivered. Parts arrive well packaged and precisely as described. Fitted them and everything works. Nobody could see that they are not genuine Ford. They look and function just as well. Excellent value."
"Item as ordered. Packaging excellent and fast delivery!"
"Great. Too much Too many redirects guys. Give it a rest. Yours Shl"
"Website showed goods available. Placed Order. Got an email to confirm goods despatched then got a phone call to say sorry they aren't in stock and never were."
"Quick, accurate, kept me informed"
"The sales woman was very polite and very knowledgeable"
"The headlight was so fragile and cheap that it virtually broke when I even took it out the box. My garage said that it was a poor quality product and didn't want to fit it as the fixing holes were not aligned correctly"
"Every thing I ordered was delivered intact and on time and good conditions"
"This is the second time I have ordered from 999 Auto Parts. Each time, the item was exactly what I required, delivered promptly."
999 Auto Parts is rated 4.19 based on 27 reviews