999 Auto Parts Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend 999 Auto Parts

999autopartsltd@gmail.com

999 Auto Parts NetworkUnit 9 603 Bury Safe Store, Crostons Rd

How would you rate 999 Auto Parts?

"I ordered and paid for a mirror to be sent by courier for next day delivery. Waited in all day for delivery. At 4:45 received e-mail telling me item had been sent out Royal Mail 2nd class. Contacted them and though apologetic did nothing to rectify or explain situation. First and last time I will use them."
"I wanted a new o.s. wing mirror cover (and a spare!) for my 1999 Ford Focus Ghia. 999 Auto Parts supplied quality covers, speedily and at a very competitive price. Cover fits superbly! Very impressed with product and service. Highly recommended. Thank you!"
STEFAN DIMINIEUX
Verified Buyer
"Person on the phone was really helpful and reassuring that the part I was querying would be suitable for my car. It came promptly, and when I tried it out, it fitted perfectly. If I need any other parts, I know where I'll go to. Very impressed."
Jackie Ross
"Easy to use website. Very good search facility. Part purchased (wing mirror and casing) was for older vehicle so pleased to find it so easily. Casing was primed for painting. Very quick delivery and very easy to fit."
"Good quality parts arrived on time. Excellent value."
Barry Keylock
Verified Reviewer
"Father-in-law smashed the wing mirror on his nearly new Fiesta. Found the parts and the only ones broken beyond repair were the mirror glass and the indicator lens. I didn't bother with Ford but ordered both parts from 999. Never used them before. Total price was £25, delivered. Parts arrive well packaged and precisely as described. Fitted them and everything works. Nobody could see that they are not genuine Ford. They look and function just as well. Excellent value."
Jacqui Braidwood
Verified Buyer
"Item as ordered. Packaging excellent and fast delivery!"
Shane Lovett
"Great. Too much Too many redirects guys. Give it a rest. Yours Shl"
CAROLE WHEWAY
Verified Buyer
"Website showed goods available. Placed Order. Got an email to confirm goods despatched then got a phone call to say sorry they aren't in stock and never were."
Neil Warner
Verified Buyer
"Quick, accurate, kept me informed"
Zabih Vojdani
Verified Buyer
"The sales woman was very polite and very knowledgeable"
"The headlight was so fragile and cheap that it virtually broke when I even took it out the box. My garage said that it was a poor quality product and didn't want to fit it as the fixing holes were not aligned correctly"
Chris Brownrigg
Verified Buyer
"Every thing I ordered was delivered intact and on time and good conditions"
David Collison
Verified Buyer
"This is the second time I have ordered from 999 Auto Parts. Each time, the item was exactly what I required, delivered promptly."
Franco Ricotta
Verified Buyer
"Quick, easy to order, just what i needed"
Irvine Bain
Verified Buyer
"Very easy ordering process. Very speedy delivery. Would definitely recommend this company."
"quick service cheers"
MICHAEL GRIFFITH
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Prompt delivery. Value for money on all parts. Very helpful staff and a website that is easy to navigate."
Priscilla Kuku
"Quick response."
Martin Locke
Verified Buyer
"Good price, posted quickly and we'll packed"
999 Auto Parts is rated 4.33 based on 21 reviews