8Ball Reviews

of reviewers recommend 8Ball
Read 8Ball Reviews

About 8Ball:

8Ball.co.uk is one of the leading t-shirt stores in the UK and is the one stop shop for t-shirts of every variety, from licensed retro & movie tees, to slogan & funny t-shirts. Our best sellers are the 8Ball.co.uk Originals available in buy 3 get 4 offer with a free t-shirt! We also have hundreds of UK exclusive products and brands. Our t-shirts are regularly featured in national press such as Heat, Loaded, The Independent and The Sunday Mirror, and have been worn by celebrities such as Justin Lee Collins, and The Saturdays reaching peak time TV audiences.

mailorder@8ball.co.uk

Tell us how 8Ball made you happy
8 ball miniclip. I just can't believe the owner of this game has the audacity to charge for coins. The reason I say this because you have absolutely no control whatsoever over who wins the game. First of all, you have no choice who breaks, as for myself I counted 12 consecutive games without breaking, and I finally got my turned to break the cue ball always finds a way to go in the pockets. It cannot be a coincident. I have been playing this game for number of years, and I absolutely refuse to purchase coins because of that reason. Basically you buy coins, and they will find a way to take it back, even if your opponent pots the black without clearing up his own balls first and wins the game. I see some extraordinary things happening, I have just played a game and I was trying to screw up couple of inches, but the cueball rolled forward. I thought I was dreaming. I have no control even over the cueball. I consider myself a semi professional player in real life, I understand the game like back of hand, yet its so frustrating to play the game. Also I have no proof whatsoever I'm playing a real player or the computer. I say this because I have over 200 million coins, and now down to 30 million coins from controversial circumstances during each game in order to take the coins back. I have no control over that. I can honestly say this game is NOT genuine, yes they will always find a way to take your coins back, even if I can't break for 12 games on the turn and not even had the chance to put balls in. The game itself is very entertaining, but it's the guys at the top making it horrible to play. They are money hungry of course and they will always find a way to take back your coins, even by cheating. The game itself also needs looking into with regards to the rules, which is basically their own rules. If the break goes in the pocket off the break, you remain on the table, and if I hit my ball into yours and it goes in, and you happen to be snookered on all your other remaining ball afterwards, it's perfectly fine, and I would escape any punishment and you left snookered at the back of my foul. I have no idea where these 2 rules came from. I have been playing the real game for 36 years, I came across one or two rules I. My lifetime, but never seen or heard this rules. What would be fair in my opinion is to play each match best of 3, especially when you're playing for 50 million coin game, it's unfair I don't get a shot, because I have no control who breaks. My strong advice is to NEVER EVER purchase coins, because they will cheat you out of it. This game is NOT credible. I'm honestly trying my absolute best here to remain fair in my comments here but I honestly think I've not been harsh enough. Such a shame because it can be much better. I have just played a game for 5 million coins, and found myself on 100 coins table instead. I can assure you one thing, you have no control over the game as much as you think.
Great t-shirt at an excellent price. Fabulous communications and super speedy service.
Very easy to find items. Website is well made and laid out in a clever way, deals and grouped with deals as well as he category so you are not looking though a whole website to find an item.
Sucks with players holding up games
8Ball is rated 3.25 based on 4 reviews