80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend 80s Casual Classics Ltd
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read 80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

About 80s Casual Classics Ltd:

We have grown to become the largest 80s Casuals store of its kind, stocking classic Fila, Sergio Tacchini, Ellesse, Adidas Originals, & many more brands!

sales@80scasualclassics.co.uk

2 Triumph Way,
Kempston

Tell us how 80s Casual Classics Ltd made you happy
Good quality product at a fair price, the delivery was fairly speedy.
From the uk to remote borneo. In 10 days.
Excellent service and clothing is in proper sizing unless stated, one of the last great casual stores. Love it.
Classic style at reasonable prices will be using them again
Great site, great clothing and all from the greatest time... the 80s
Best place to get the clobber from quick easy and fits like a dream
80s Casual Classics Ltd 5 star review on 22nd April 2021 80s Casual Classics Ltd 5 star review on 22nd April 2021 80s Casual Classics Ltd 5 star review on 22nd April 2021 80s Casual Classics Ltd 5 star review on 22nd April 2021 80s Casual Classics Ltd 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
Ordered the adidas gazelle in red a colour that most shops said were not available in my size but you proved the high street wrong and delivered in record time, thank you guys will not hesitate to order from you again 😁
First class service ordered a fila top on the Monday came on the Wednesday can’t beat that I would use them again
Item arrived on time Quality wrapped
Very good trainers and tops
I've ordered a few items now from here, great service and top quality products.
Really impressed with the service ,quick delivery ,good quality merchandise will definitely be orgering more
Great service and item would order again
Received trainers exactly as advertised delivery time was correct , satisfied customer
yer made up with the product.and the service will definitely use the site again thankyou.
Everytime I order, it's quick, I love this site, I keep comming back for more, and I haven't finished yet
Bang on service as always
fast delivery product as described.
Very good hassle free service.
Fila t shirt arrived tried it on and fila badge on the front was misssing ....I question whether these t shirts are the real thing very very poor got a full refund even though I asked for a replacement.
Hi, We're sorry to hear that you received a faulty item. Whilst we do have rigorous quality checks, we appreciate that sometimes items with small defects can fall through the net. All of our items are genuine and if you contact our customer services team at sales@80scasualclassics.co.uk they'll be able to provide you with a discount code so a new order can be placed if you're still interested in this item. Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated. Kind Regards, 80sCC
80s Casual Classics Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 15,812 reviews