80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend 80s Casual Classics Ltd
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read 80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

About 80s Casual Classics Ltd:

We have grown to become the largest 80s Casuals store of its kind, stocking classic Fila, Sergio Tacchini, Ellesse, Adidas Originals, & many more brands!

sales@80scasualclassics.co.uk

2 Triumph Way,
Kempston

Tell us how 80s Casual Classics Ltd made you happy
A great experience... From ordering, to shipping updates, my fresh Gazelles look mint!
Quality product with fast delivery service good website. No problems at all
Wow memories memories of the good old days great website to look at the clothes and even better buying and wearing keep up the good work
Great selection of clothing. Ordered and it arrived the same week, no problems at all. Will be shopping with you again
Hi I've been on the phone 3 times now saying I didn't receive all of my order and no one ever helps or phones me back after saying so
I’ve gotten several Adidas Gazelle from Adidas.com and other stores in the USA. When I bought these ones I gave 80s Casual Classics a try not knowing what to expect. I was really impressed with the quality of the shoes. From the tongue to the soles these shoes by far outshine anything I’ve purchased in the USA. From now on I’ll be purchasing my shoes from here. Only thing is that if you are in the USA if takes about a month to get through customs to your door. Well worth the wait! I have two pairs of sambas in the mail right now!
Great service from 80s Casual Classics Ltd with fast delivery. Looking forward to my next purchase.
...............
Very quick delivery would use again.
Spot on. Got her really Quick. Web page easy to use aswell ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Ordered my first jacket and it came with no badge on the chest as shown on the photo, then sent it back and had to wait nearly 3 weeks for it to come back properly.
Hubby absolutely loves the site and his new adidas Jean. Service was fast and reliable. Will definitely be buying from you guys again.
(Especially if you can get hold of the green with blue stripes Adidas Jean๐Ÿ˜‰)
So delighted with my gazelles. I wanted a light blue pair and couldn’t get them at the usual places but then I found 80s Casual Classics! ,Quick and easy and so pleased with my trainers. And so weird as I live in Dorset but was born in Bedfordshire so am very familiar with Bedford and was pleased that my 80s teenage years came back to me now and made me happy ! ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ
Fast delivery great clothes
Fantastic trainers ! Good fit and great value.
Great service every time.
Ordered and delivered quickly. Would definitely use these again.
Awesome pair of old school trainers well recommended
nice super
Lots of great retro items for sale. Superb quality at affordable prices.
I would definitely shop here again.
80s Casual Classics Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 14,068 reviews