80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend 80s Casual Classics Ltd
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read 80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

About 80s Casual Classics Ltd:

We have grown to become the largest 80s Casuals store of its kind, stocking classic Fila, Sergio Tacchini, Ellesse, Adidas Originals, & many more brands!

sales@80scasualclassics.co.uk

2 Triumph Way,
Kempston

Tell us how 80s Casual Classics Ltd made you happy
Excellent piece of clothing 80s forever
80's Casual Classics is the one place I can find all the best Adidas, Fila and heaps other great labels from backbone the day. Stuff I can't find anywhere else, especially in Australia. Great service too. Keep the faith!
First class service. Wicked choice of clothing. First time using this site.. Happy days..
It was a beautiful jacket" I love it! Very nice material! It fits perfect!!!
Absolutely fantastic service
I usually have really good experiences with 80s Casual Classics but was somewhat surprised when my last shipment arrived. Someone had seen fit to just ship the shoe box with a plastic bag covering which did nothing to protect the box and shoes from the damage of international delivery. Needless to say, the box was damaged and a slight crease was on the shoe. Not major damage; still wearable but just wondering why they chose to send them like that? Other than that everything was perfect.
Great service all round, real quality made Jeans. Thank you guys
Hi Neil and the whole 80s Casual Classics team, I‘m a Fenerbahçe İstanbul supporter from Germany and member of the Firm GFB Europe (Casual Ultras group) since 2006. I knew all this stuff from The Business, The Firm and I‘m a big fan from you Neil and the 80s Casual Classics! You let us live the culture. Keep going with your great work!
80s Casual Classics Ltd 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
Great gear just as i remember it when i first wore it cant wait to order more
1st class service
My order was delivered promptly and my returned item was reimbursed to my account in the same manner.
Used the derby shop and what more can I say than excellent service from the 2 young lads. Nothing was to much trouble and couldn’t do enough to make you feel welcome. I use 80’s cc anyway but the derby branch definitely has not put me off!
Love the trainers, definitely will be buying more from this company!! 5 stars.........
shopped with 80's casual for years now, top service and great items, just want to see more willander,slazenger and lendl gear! if anyone can do it ,its you guys !
Prompt delivery. Items fitted well. Will definitely shop again.
Delivery turned up a few days after ordering, and I can pay in 3 easy monthly payments great job 80s casual classics Ltd..
Great price, really quick all well packaged etc. Great service have used before and will defo use again! Thanks!
Shipped quickly, took ages to arrive cross atlantic but can’t blame 80sCC. Clothes were high quality and in great condition. One shoe was slightly damaged from shipping but will definitely be ordering again.
Excellent service, exceptional clothing
I shop at 80s Casual Classics quite a bit. I keep adding to my collection of track tops. The quality is amazing and I’m always pleased with the delivery service. I’m a creature of habit so there are other shops but 80s CC is the one for me
80s Casual Classics Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 15,812 reviews