80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend 80s Casual Classics Ltd
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read 80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

About 80s Casual Classics Ltd:

We have grown to become the largest 80s Casuals store of its kind, stocking classic Fila, Sergio Tacchini, Ellesse, Adidas Originals, & many more brands!

sales@80scasualclassics.co.uk

2 Triumph Way,
Kempston

Tell us how 80s Casual Classics Ltd made you happy
Happy with t-shirts, good quality and great prices
WOW what a gem of a website! Found it just by chance after buying something off ebay and then looked them up. This is perfect for those who remember these labels first time round and, like my husband, couldn't afford this clothing when he was young but can now. The clothes are of excellent quality, the sizes are spot on and delivery is really quick. My husband loves this website, so much choice, each time he looks he always finds something new he wants - he's like a kiddie in a sweet shop. He's even put his boss onto the website and he's now the same.
Great trainers, great customer service. DPD messed my order up and they re-sent trainers the next day couldn't ask for better service than that 10/10
As always, simple, no-fuss ordering and the item came sooner than expected. Will be using your services again very soon.
I get bombarded with adds from 80s casuals on facebook like other similar companys. I gave them a shot unaware of the import tax I would have to pay at the door. 80s casual know this and do not not make you aware like other companys. They have a sketchy section in there shipping compared to other sites having a red bannar addressing the import tax on their homepage. My advice shop on the main Adidas platform or other sites where the import tax is already paid if shopping from Ireland.
Great quality items, which fit amazingly! Super fast delivery and great service.
Great selection, great quality & great service at competitive prices. Everything you want when looking to refresh your wardrobe.
Service is 100% - great fit with jacket and trainers are amazing just can’t wait for Theban to wear them properly
Very good with a nice selection but I just think that postage should be free when you spend over a certain amount. So that why only 4 stars.
Made up with my order Lois jeans Top draw
Great shop. Fast delivery. Happy all round.
Items were completely as described and delivered promptly. Good service.
Great site, lots of choice and good value
Brilliant service
Very good clobber and service. Highly recommended
Brilliant service brilliant clobber and briliant quality
Brilliant
Recently bought a Gabbici polo shirt after I’d worn it noticed two holes near the collar maybe where the safety pin was in. Contacted customer services who were so helpful sending me a returns label or the option of a full refund. Chose a new top best customer service skills I’ve know .Thanks
80s Casual Classics Ltd 5 star review on 24th June 2021
Hi I’ve purchased 4-5 items from casual 80s now and been well pleased with my purchases and delivery I recommend it to all my friends and family and would recommend to anyone else many thanks for the service and the way you’ve been couldn’t be more pleased thank you Andy smith
Great clothing, easy website to work through, wide range of quality classic 80s clobber, my go to website for classic casual clothing, worth every penny, quick delivery and brilliant custom service on returns..
80s Casual Classics Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 16,099 reviews