80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend 80s Casual Classics Ltd
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read 80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

About 80s Casual Classics Ltd:

We have grown to become the largest 80s Casuals store of its kind, stocking classic Fila, Sergio Tacchini, Ellesse, Adidas Originals, & many more brands!

sales@80scasualclassics.co.uk

2 Triumph Way,
Kempston

Tell us how 80s Casual Classics Ltd made you happy
Ordered a few items from here and never had any problems...everything delivered within couple of days..wouldn't hesitate to use again
regards
Col
Not recived my adidas jeans yet I have paid but this is the first time you have not delivered but you very good top quality and always buy off you
Complimenti per il vostro lavoro, sicuramente farò altri ordini sul vostro sito.
80s causal classics is one of the best websites I know for great clothes. I have one friends who will check the website at least once a day. The clothes on the website are some of the best causal gear out there and i would highly recommend it to anyone looking for some awesome and stylish clothes.
the shoes arrived in perfect time , i will surely buy again from you !!!
First time buyer, bought an Ellesse Penguin top on a Sunday, it arrived on the following Wednesday. No complaints here! Will definitely be buying more in the near future. Thanks guys!
Always prompt and efficient service
Always prompt and efficient service
I have placed several orders with 80's Casual Classics and the service has always been top notch. I would certainly use them again.
Really impressed with the service I ordered the wronge size originally so returned it few days later refund back in account
Great service, love the jacket, great price as well
This is the third Track Top I've ordered from 80s Casual Classiscs.
The service is excellent, posting times fast and they're extremely reliable.
The sizes on polo's and track tops are really good. Many of the sizes are exclusive to them.
When shopping, or looking for an 89's track or polo. 80s Casual Claasics is the first place I look. If what I'm looking for isn't there I won't look anywhere else.
Keep up the good work
Best site ever for trainers !!!!
I have not recieved any notification on the delivery, and tracking system says the delivery failed? I have no clue where my product is or when I will get it or where? Last time im ordering from u.
THIS IS NOT ORIGINAL ADIDAS VERY VERY POOR FOR THESE MONEY