7dayshop Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend 7dayshop

How would you rate 7dayshop?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

15 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mr. Michael Davies

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about 7dayshop in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mr. Michael Davies
"I buy printer cartridges online from 7DayShop regulary. The cartridges I buy are by the original manufacturer. They are much cheaper than purchasing in the shops and always delivered quickly and in perfect condition."
Brian Mcfarlane
"Terrific company for your needs can thoughrouly recommend them"
Roderick Munn
"Price and service are second to none."
"Very unhelpful service, avoid at all costs."
Phil Sloan
"Hassle free ordering, great product value, fast and efficent service."
Kathy Horniblow
"always competitive prices"
Isa Beck
"I have ordered from them before and they do have some good deals. Unfortunately the last order was defective and they could not replace it. Plus they had to test the product over several days as it was solar based. Was not impressed that I had to chase them over a week later to get a refund."
Gerald Shimbart
"Always good service, and willing to answer queries quickly."
Steve
"range of items is good and prices are too"
Customer
"excellent range of products at great prices."
"Supply all type of battery solutions"
Pauline Potts
"They stock what I want at reasonable prices. When I wasn't in when a parcel was being delivered, and my Royal Mail "Postie" decided that it was a good idea to put my parcel in the Recycling Bin on Recycling Day (YES really!!), 7dayshop was very helpful and I wasn't the loser."
"Item, battery charger nearly set my home on fire and could of killed my kids, no apology, customer service awful, lady named kerrie tried to help her boss just called and said she's inept and it was my fault not the item? Scary electronic and customer service policies"
"FIRST ORDER WHICH WAS DESPATCHED QUICKLY AND WAS WELL PACKAGED. I WAS A LITTLE DOUBTFUL ABOUT THIS COMPANY BUT THE GOODS AND SERVICE I RECEIVED WAS EXCELLENT."
"First use of 7dayshop and overall a great experience! Ordered my items last friday, they arrived today just after the bank holiday, all working and sent in two packages. No problem there!"
7dayshop is rated 4.33 based on 15 reviews