6TWO1 Trading Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend 6TWO1 Trading Ltd

How would you rate 6TWO1 Trading Ltd ?

"Came quick and package was spot on :) will buy again!"
"Help and advise and also fast deleivery of item"
"Hey Adam ! Thanks for all your content on IG, Yt... I follow you since 3 years ! Continue like this ! More to buy soon ! I will identify on IG ! Have à Nice day !"
"Always good quality products with super fast delivery. On this occasion I asked for a special note as a birthday surprise and the guys delivered! Super happy and grateful!"
"Really good quality products really happy with my purchase."
"Excellent service great products 10/10"
"Great crowd of people,quick delivery and even threw in an extra item,cheers 6TWO1"
"Items arrived very fast! Was very happy with the products, and the quality is top notch! Will shop again!"
"Ordered a set of wheels through Kieran who helped me massively, very impressed."
"Service and range of products were excellent"
"Great fast service"
"Great company all round! Quick delivery service with top quality products, also give there youtube a watch plenty of Exciting car stuff😁"
"Super fast delivery Awesome service"
"Good quality and fast delivery"
"Service is great and awesome products! I will be coming back to shop!"
"Very quick and had a letter saying how thankful for the custom"
"Top Seller & service."
"Given it 5 star as quality of product is excellent and will be ordering more t shirts and i do enjoy adams videos. My son jack from catalytic uk is friends with adam and says he is a great bloke. I did think the postage was bit steep and took nearly a week to get item. But hasn't put me off ."
"Purchased Coilovers for my s2000 and have not been disappointed. The ride can be almost OEM when setting the dampers on the softer side but the body control has been massively improved, the car feels more natural and less snappy or nervous on the limit. The coilovers can be used on the standard settings out of the box with no fuss but if you’re into fine tuning you can adjust pre load, damper rebound and height to your needs. These coilovers are well suited to fast road driving. They have huge amounts of adjustment in terms of height aswell which would suit a lot of customers. The coilovers came carefully boxed and wrapped. The struts themselves Feel like a quality item too. My one problem was that they did not come with a m12x1.25 nut for the bottom bolt on the coilovers. This needs to be self sourced and is hard to find in hardware stores. The nut is required as the oem suspension has the nut welded onto the shock body and can not be reused. Don’t let the price fool you, these are not budget coilovers and are more comparable to HSD mono pro, BC and Meister R."
"Very awesome products , better staff"
6TWO1 Trading Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 171 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!