6TWO1 Trading Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend 6TWO1 Trading Ltd

How would you rate 6TWO1 Trading Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Buyer
"The 6two1 made me happy they always have the stuff i have bought from their website in 2-3 working days. Also i love the extra goodie in with the stuff i buy, wud defo tell more people to buy from the 6two1 brand. Thanks, Rbeston"
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the service and so happy to receive a few free stickers and key ring. Top service and defo will be back for more"
Verified Buyer
"Great quality and quick delivery thank you"
Verified Buyer
"Good quality products at cheap prices, really happy with them."
Verified Buyer
"Shipping was all fine but when I applied the sticker that I purchased and tore off the plastic the sticker pulled off with it and ruined it so unfortunately I had to throw it away :/"
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a couple air fresheners, arrived very quickly with an extra one for free and an awesome looking sticker 👏🏼"
Verified Buyer
"Really fast delivery, my knob was well packaged and the little freebies were a nice touch."
Verified Buyer
"very fan of 6two1! thank you very much"
"GREAT prices on wheels and fast delivery, despite DPD struggling to find me. This was made good by the great communication from the 6two1 staff. Will be buying my sticker soon and representing hard!"
"Ran out of stock for what I wanted I was contacted very quickly and replaced with another item and arrived next day Will definitely use again"
Verified Buyer
"Very quick and easy order :)"
"I recently bought a 6two1 Oil Cap and was surprised with how quick my order was processed. 1 day after submitting my order it was dispatched. I was also surprised to receive a 6two1 keyring and a complimentary sticker. Great service and can't wait to buy more of your products!"
"Friendly service and quick delivery as always. Thanks guys!"
"I did a stud conversion on my bmw e92 and bought 6TWO1 lug nuts to finish off the wheels They look amazing! Great quality too many thanks guys."
Verified Buyer
"Lug nuts look great and fast delivery"
"Really impressed with the service I received. Would definitely recommend you to others. Nice touch the little extras in with the order. Thanks guys."
"Quick postage and good products"
Verified Buyer
"Great product , great service"
"great service great product!"
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic products throughout the range available, I’ve purchased 3 sets of the lug nuts now for my ford ST(only bought new sets because I fancied a colour change) and all have been faultless, a durable strong, lightweight product that looks the part and fits its purpose fantastically. Bravo 6two1🤘🏼"
6TWO1 Trading Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 127 reviews