6TWO1 Trading Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend 6TWO1 Trading Ltd

Tell us how 6TWO1 Trading Ltd made you happy

Jamie
"The lads at 6two1 were extremely knowledgeable about their products very friendly. could not recommend them enough. AM detailer is the best product out there for car cleaning. Don't go Halfords for car cleaning stuff go to 6two1, you will not regret it!"
Alex Sheen
"Loving these sick decals, awesome quality. Only problem I've had is that my chrome red 621 sticker didn't stay stuck on my car for very long"
James Doherty
"Great products as always, fast delivery too!"
"I only with there was 6 stars"
"Mint postage bigs ups Adam he’s a sick guy👌🏼"
"The team were super helpful in answering my query about one of their products which arrived quickly after ordering"
"Perfect fast delivery"
"I ordered a k-pro v4 on Sunday evening and it was delivered on Tuesday morning so excellent dispatch time! Can't fault the customer service one bit and will definitely be shopping here again. Keep up the good work!"
"Great to react, I got my item the next day along with some free stickers! Will definitely use again in the future!"
"Adam very friendly part came very quick and easy however was an issue with parcel only got a sorry not any for of compensation for the fault on my product seemed very money grabbing to me"
"Excellent delivery time despite it being Christmas period! And good quality merch will be ordering again!"
"Amazing service! First time using the site in a while. Ordered a t shirt on the wednesday at about 2pm, didnt think itd be here for autosport but it arived the next day! I did mess up and forgot to add my address but that easy when Kieran emailed, again, friendly people! Altogether. 10/10, would skid lol"
"Quality of the tshirt and print feels spot on and super quick delivery even through busy xmas period 100% looking to purchase more from the site thanks"
"Excellent service from 6two1 as always! Super fast delivery. Quality of t-shirts and hats are fantastic, wash up very well too. Sizing is spot on! We've placed many orders now and never had any problems. Thanks very much."
"Perfect all round"
"Great quality products , love ordering from here"
"Great store fair prices,awesome YouTube channel much love to the 6two1 team!"
"Good quality product and the value for money was perfect."
"Quick shipping, friendly customer services and high quality products!"
"I always have great service when I order from 6TWO1, I normally order clothing products for my boyfriend as he enjoys watching Adam’s videos. I ordered one of the new beanies as his Christmas present and it arrived the following day! Never had a problem with quality or service. Thank you to all who work hard at this company!"
"Fast shipping. Food quality tshirt"
"Super fast delivery and the products are also very good quality!"
6TWO1 Trading Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 195 reviews