62days.com Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend 62days.com

How would you rate 62days.com ?

"Had some issues getting items sent but service was very quick once this issue was addressed."
"Very convenient way to sell valuables that are difficult to sell otherwise as you do not know who might be interested and standard trading platforms are full with fakes. Very fast processing. Probably not the best/highest price you might have hoped for, but fast and without much effort. Just one minor problem: registration did not work as described (no validation/verification e-mail), but my request to check resulted in "Your account is activated.""
"I received a good but wide quote and I assumed they would give me the lower end of the quote. They didn't, they gave me near the top end of the quote. The money was in my account a matter of hours after they had received the item. Very good service and entirely trustworthy."
"Good service, quick feedback and quote."
"This was the first time I used 62 days and I was impressed by the rapidity with which the quotes came through as well as the very fast service with the FED EX courier ( I live in Italy and they were very efficient and even phoned me to apologise as they would be half an hour late) and furthermore the money was in the bank 2 days after the items had been collected."
62days.com is rated 4.40 based on 5 reviews