5WELLS Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend 5WELLS

How would you rate 5WELLS ?

"Very quick and efficient service. High quality product."
"I purchased a personalised photo frame which was delivered fast and good quality for a fraction of the cost of some other well known websites."
"Great price and very good products."
"Great product and worth the money !"
"Quick and efficient service and product really good! Excellent present!"
"On time and good quality"
"I ordered a personalised keepsake frame for my son as he is soon to be my page boy. It's arrived quicker than expected, is exactly as I ordered and is excellent value for money. Thank you."
"Very happy with the product and dispatch!"
"The item I ordered was good quality, arrived fast and I had no problems with the transaction. the item was a present for my other half and he loved it. Would recommend this company to others."
"The delivery was quick. The website is easy to use and payment fast. The product is lovely, just what I expected. Nice present for my bridesmaids in the summer."
"Prompt delivery and good product"
"This product I ordered was for a gift and it was received very well"
"Great quality product at a top value price."
"Great product. Efficient service"
"Easy to order and lovely wedding gift I was really pleased with its finished style and the presentation box it came in."
"Excellent customer service - sent a replacement out free of charge as original had slight defect. Brilliant. Will definitely use again!"
"They were efficient and changed my order speedily when a mistake was made with a name. Impressive.very satisfied"
"quick delivery, good quality"
"Very prompt service and delivery. Thank you!"
"Beautiful quality, superb packaging and delivery (glass product), very happy with this purchase."
5WELLS is rated 4.73 based on 96 reviews