5 Star China Travel Reviews

About 5 Star China Travel: 1. China Tours. Tibet / Silk Road Tours specialist,
2. Chinese Visa Service group or individual,
3.China airport pick-up & transfers
Transfer Guangzhou –Shenzhen - Hongkong by Limousine
4. Daily City tour in Beijing/ Shanghai/ Xi’an/ Guangzhou/ Hongkong on SEAT-IN-COACH
5.Train ticketing Guangzhou – Hongkong and in China.
6. Mice & trade fair supporting

02075800554

Suite 635, Linen Hall, 168 Regent Street,London W1B 5TG

How would you rate 5 Star China Travel?

Verified Buyer
"I have used the service since 2005, and have obtained multiple Chinese visas for myself and my family. I'm very happy with communication and service generally. (If you wish, you can use this as promotion material, but please abbreviate my name as Chris R. or similar)"
Thomas Harrison
Thomas Harrison
Verified Buyer
"Prompt efficient service. Kept us informed at all stages. Friendly too."
Mr Ian Meyer
Mr Ian Meyer
Verified Buyer
"5 Star arranged a group visa for us and arranged for the visa to be sent to our hotel in Thailand, due to a hotel cockup the visa was returned to DHL Bangkok office, even though it was a Sunday someone in the London office was in on their day off, and sorted the return of the visa. As well as being a quick and easy way to get a visa they were very helpful. 5 star indeed"
Kevin Jones
Verified Buyer
"Tour organised for us and everything was excellent. 5 star all the way"
Mr Michael Clarke
"Quick and efficient."
"We were a bit nervous about tge fact that we would only get our visas a couple of days begore yravelling but we were assured tgat we had nothing to fear. 5 star even delivered our visa to Hong Kong as we were stopping there for a week before entering Mainland China. Excellent service through out."
"Was a little apprehensiveness at first as we had not heard of the company. NO FEAR - Excellent service. Helpful staff - fully recommend them. 100% - Thank you P&L."
Matthew Bishop
"Great had no issues"
Helena Ioannidis
Verified Buyer
"5 Star China sorted us out a group visa with very little hassle. No embassy trips, no issues and all straight forward."
SUSAN HOOK
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Was worried that we would not get the visas on time. The staff were so good, answered my questions quickly and put me at ease. Very helpful."
"..........."
"A very thorough and efficient service. 5 Star Travel sorted out the complexities of both an individual and a group visa and ensured we had it in time."
Mark Parsons
Verified Buyer
"They were excellent at organising super hotels and sightseeing tours we would definitely use them again"
BRIAN HUGHES ALMOND
Verified Buyer
"A very quick and efficient service, providing us with a group visa without any complications. I would recommend. Brian Almond"
"Reliable service with best solution to my needs."
"Can thoroughly recommend 5 Star China Travel"
Wayne Wardell
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and very thorough through the complete process. Thanks ladies- our Shanghai trip was outstanding Wayne & Kay"
Fritz Petter Harreschou
"Excellent service!"
Paul Pavey
Verified Buyer
"Great service from well informed staff who were always happy to answer queries. I received my group visa in plenty of time for myself and party. I would highly recommend 5 Star China for taking the hassle out of visa application to anyone wishing to travel to the Chinese provinces."
Martin Mchugh
Verified Buyer
"Quick service and no personal visit necessary."
MARIA HAYWOOD
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service with a personal touch"
"All our comfort in hotels and while touring was taken care off. Planning wS perfectly executed by each guide. Guides were courteous and helpful"
5 Star China Travel is rated 4.87 based on 340 reviews