5 Star China Travel Reviews

About 5 Star China Travel: 1. China Tours. Tibet / Silk Road Tours specialist,
2. Chinese Visa Service group or individual,
3.China airport pick-up & transfers
Transfer Guangzhou –Shenzhen - Hongkong by Limousine
4. Daily City tour in Beijing/ Shanghai/ Xi’an/ Guangzhou/ Hongkong on SEAT-IN-COACH
5.Train ticketing Guangzhou – Hongkong and in China.
6. Mice & trade fair supporting

02075800554

Suite 635, Linen Hall, 168 Regent Street,London W1B 5TG

Tell us how 5 Star China Travel made you happy

Chris Riches
"I have used the service since 2005, and have obtained multiple Chinese visas for myself and my family. I'm very happy with communication and service generally. (If you wish, you can use this as promotion material, but please abbreviate my name as Chris R. or similar)"
Thomas Harrison
"Prompt efficient service. Kept us informed at all stages. Friendly too."
Mr Ian Meyer
"5 Star arranged a group visa for us and arranged for the visa to be sent to our hotel in Thailand, due to a hotel cockup the visa was returned to DHL Bangkok office, even though it was a Sunday someone in the London office was in on their day off, and sorted the return of the visa. As well as being a quick and easy way to get a visa they were very helpful. 5 star indeed"
"Everything was done by E-mail. They let you know exactly what is needed. Somebody is in contact with you throughout the process. We got a group visa for the two of us which worked out cheaper. You receive it 5 days before you go to China. Make sure you make a copy of the visa which I did because they keep the copy when you arrive at the airport in China. Excellent service and much cheaper"
"Very helpful Quick response to questions Always very helpful as we were unsure of the procedure on how to get visa Thank you all who helped us"
"Very effective"
"Excelant service .. Recommend them .."
"Excellent service extremely helpful staff."
"found service to be very helpful and always assisted if had any issues going through the process of obtaining our visas"
"Amazing help and quick tour around.. thank you 5 star"
"I was not good with a computer, but they helped me all the way"
"Excellent service, kept me informed with every step I had applied for a group visa"
"Very helpful and quick service, thank you"
"Good service though it would have been nice to be able to ring direct to speak to someone, rather than rely on emails . Everything was done efficiently ."
"My friend and I used these guys to get a group visa for our visit to China last summer. The whole process was very easy, everything was done via email so it saved us a trip into London which most other visa applications require."
"Very good and helpful"
"Excellent service, group visa worked fine."
"Excellent and clear process. Very fast. Group Visa sent to hotel in Hong Kong. Worked perfectly"
"Was great, very helpful and I save time and money. Kept me informed all the way. Thank you"
"Very good service, 2nd time we have used them. Slightly nervous as the visa is dispatched very close to travel date - but it works! Also remember to queue in the groups section (we're a couple and still get the group one) it sometimes is quicker too :-)"
"So easy to deal with, great communication. An absolute pleasure and will definitely deal with them again"
"Very helpful people. Great communication."
"Very good efficient service from people who really know what they are doing. I use them every time I need a China visa."
5 Star China Travel is rated 4.88 based on 475 reviews