5 Star China Travel Reviews

About 5 Star China Travel: 1. China Tours. Tibet / Silk Road Tours specialist,
2. Chinese Visa Service group or individual,
3.China airport pick-up & transfers
Transfer Guangzhou –Shenzhen - Hongkong by Limousine
4. Daily City tour in Beijing/ Shanghai/ Xi’an/ Guangzhou/ Hongkong on SEAT-IN-COACH
5.Train ticketing Guangzhou – Hongkong and in China.
6. Mice & trade fair supporting

02075800554

Suite 635, Linen Hall, 168 Regent Street,London W1B 5TG

Tell us how 5 Star China Travel made you happy

Chris Riches
"I have used the service since 2005, and have obtained multiple Chinese visas for myself and my family. I'm very happy with communication and service generally. (If you wish, you can use this as promotion material, but please abbreviate my name as Chris R. or similar)"
Thomas Harrison
"Prompt efficient service. Kept us informed at all stages. Friendly too."
Mr Ian Meyer
"5 Star arranged a group visa for us and arranged for the visa to be sent to our hotel in Thailand, due to a hotel cockup the visa was returned to DHL Bangkok office, even though it was a Sunday someone in the London office was in on their day off, and sorted the return of the visa. As well as being a quick and easy way to get a visa they were very helpful. 5 star indeed"
"Very good efficient service from people who really know what they are doing. I use them every time I need a China visa."
"Efficient, reliable and personal service with excellent communication via e-mail. Visa arrived as promised with plenty of time a few days before departure. Would highly recommend."
"Very prompt and helpful service to obtain our group visa"
"Pick ups were timely (except one) Guides were good (except one with poor English and one who was not as helpful as could be) Hotels were good. Receptionists need smile training."
"Very efficient and visa arrived at the stated time"
"Every question was answered clearly and I understood every step of the process. I was highly impressed with everything and would use them again 100%"
"Very good service and a great package to save money for groups."
"Great service. Very easy to do with quick turnaround."
"I am always very impressed with China 5 Star. The service is amazing+ they are all very helpful. I have recommended them to many of my friends =)"
"Great customer service; efficiency"
"All my travel concerns were answered"
"For over 5 years now I have used 5 Star for my Chinese visas. Always reliable, in the know & professional. Thank you very much"
"They responded quickly to all my emails, no matter how seemingly basic the enquiry!"
"I have used 5 Star China Travel several times to get visa. The last time I also had to get documents notarised. They never fail me and I am always kept updated. Highly recommended . T Ridley"
"I have used 5 Star China Travel for quite a few years now for both visa applications and excursions whilst holidaying in China and they have always been very helpful and quick to reply to my questions. Would recommend them for visa applications and also they have a good range of excursions to choose from which are well organised."
"I used 5 star when I need to get my china visa. They are very good and efficient. I would recommend them to anybody."
"Reliable and quick provision of visa - so much better than the official visa service"
"Very fast and efficient"
"Well organised and very supportive. If I had a question the team would be at hand to offer support. Would use again."
"all travel arrangements were on time & all the guides were polite & helpful"
5 Star China Travel is rated 4.88 based on 456 reviews