3 Mask Reviews

of reviewers recommend 3 Mask
Read 3 Mask Reviews

About 3 Mask:

Opportunists and price gougers have been retailing essential PPE for over 300% of cost price. We’ve leveraged our suppliers to cut out the predatory intermediaries and offer the quality masks we all need at the affordable prices we all deserve.

hello@3mask.co.uk

Unit 24 Highcroft Industrial Estate, Enterprise Road

Tell us how 3 Mask made you happy
I ordered 50 disposable masks from 3maskco.uk and money was taken from my credit card for the amount of £20.24 on the 25 August 2020, but to date have not received any masks although I have emailed them numerous times. They never reply so have stolen money from my account and not received anything
Still no refund for the two failed orders!!
There is a lot of fluff in them would not buy again
wrong sizes, no reply from emails, design not as advertised
I didn't receive my order
SPAMMERS - UNWANTED COMMERCIAL EMAIL CONTRARY TO GDPR. WOULD YOU BUY A MASK FROM A FIRM THAT BREAKS THE LAW?
Terrible customer service phone is never answered they take for ever to get back to you and do not pay back refunds when promised will now have to take legal action as the money has never been returned!!
Promised a refund which has never materialised!!! Will now be proceeding through legal channels!
Would never recommend!!
Don't trust these people. First order placed, cancelled by them. 2nd order placed still waiting for delivery after 3 weeks. Can't chase it up as they don't answer the phone or reply to any emails I send.
I oredered ply masks in middle of this July and they said that delivery is 3 - 5 days.
Even after 1 week, nothing arrived from them. I trcked my item and showed they are coming soon, so I waited for a while but nothing arrived.
I contacted their customer service but no reply what's so ever and after a few days tme, they refunded all without saying anything to me!!

I just wasted all my time and efforts!! I've never had this terrible service from any other companies before!!!
Masks are fine just like any you will find on the high street just a bit cheaper.
My masks did not arrive.After my 4th message I was given an immediate refund which was good ,told the masks would still be delivered but still no masks.Lost £36 for a week and no masks ready for the 24 th
3 Mask is rated 1.25 based on 12 reviews