3A Distribution Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend 3A Distribution Ltd

How would you rate 3A Distribution Ltd ?

"Order as requested and in good condition!"
European Glass
Verified Buyer
"Oops clicked one star by mistake but they are easily worth 5 I would give them six out of 5 really Friendly people helpful and efficient"
"My extra long printer cable ordered arrived as described and is serving its purpose perfectly"
AV Digital
"very happy"
Rapid PCs Christchurch
Unverified Reviewer
"Very helpful on the phone. Always introducing new items. Next day delivery"
Eye Candy Print
Verified Buyer
"I've been using 3ADL and his team in London for over ten years, since they were based in Park Royal and in all that time, they've provided the same reliable, honest and brilliant computer products. So I thought it was about time to write a review, saying what a wonderful resource they are for all computer needs and how much I, and their many other satisfied customers, appreciate them. They excel at aftercare and I wouldn't buy any computer products from anyone else."
ADVANSYS TECHNOLOGY
Verified Buyer
"Very good after prior and after sales service."
"I've always found 3ADL reliable and easy to deal with. Staff and management are knowledgeable, friendly and don't rush your order or pressure you to buy extra. Thanks"
"Excellent service, excellent product, very helpful and knowledgeable staff"
SN Media Broadcaster
Verified Buyer
"3ADL IS A IT SOLUTION IN ONE ROOF YOU DONT NEED TO GO ANY WHERE ELS"
"Excellent service. Wonderful people to deal with. Integrity is a rare thing these days and you will find it here in spades. Highly recommended!"
IHP Technology
Verified Buyer
"I had to write this review after purchasing aAkun Solely S70 tablet. What an outstanding tablet that gets over the problem of only having one way to charge it, with outstanding colour and speed."
Mark Flexman
Verified Buyer
"I have been dealing with Munir and the team for many years - friendly, & knowledgeable."
AW Services
Verified Buyer
"I'm very pleased with the level of service I receive from the guys at 3A. They are very helpful with product information."
Geeks On Wheels
Verified Buyer
"I have been using this company for more than five years. The staff at 3A Distribution are courteous, helpful and a pleasure to work with. They always go the extra mile to find a part or provide advice regarding any technical matter encountered. I have recommended them to several companies and will continue to do so. Anthony"
"Great variety and reasonable pricing."
Megabyte PCs
Verified Buyer
"Great service, Great products, good speedy delivery."
Fit Out UK Ltd
Verified Buyer
"I have to tell they almost always have what I am looking for and as I am IT Support guy I can be very demanding to provide me with some specific tools. All company is happily supplied with computer consumables taken from 3A Distribution with a very good price you will not be able to get anywhere else. They are really nice and helpful and you will not regret if you will go with them."
"I have purchased many items from 3A Distribution and all of which are of high quality. They have a great range of products. All of staff within 3A Distribution are very friendly and are always welcome to help with any query that I have. Will definitely recommend 3A Distribution Ltd!"
"Excellent customer service and on time delivery as stated. Will definitely recommend and return for further purchases."
3A Distribution Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 24 reviews