3A Distribution Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend 3A Distribution Ltd

Tell us how 3A Distribution Ltd made you happy

"On every occasion I visited, I found them all to be most friendly and helpful."
"Order as requested and in good condition!"
"Oops clicked one star by mistake but they are easily worth 5 I would give them six out of 5 really Friendly people helpful and efficient"
"My extra long printer cable ordered arrived as described and is serving its purpose perfectly"
"Very helpful on the phone. Always introducing new items. Next day delivery"
"I've been using 3ADL and his team in London for over ten years, since they were based in Park Royal and in all that time, they've provided the same reliable, honest and brilliant computer products. So I thought it was about time to write a review, saying what a wonderful resource they are for all computer needs and how much I, and their many other satisfied customers, appreciate them. They excel at aftercare and I wouldn't buy any computer products from anyone else."
"Very good after prior and after sales service."
"I've always found 3ADL reliable and easy to deal with. Staff and management are knowledgeable, friendly and don't rush your order or pressure you to buy extra. Thanks"
"Excellent service, excellent product, very helpful and knowledgeable staff"
"3ADL IS A IT SOLUTION IN ONE ROOF YOU DONT NEED TO GO ANY WHERE ELS"
"Excellent service. Wonderful people to deal with. Integrity is a rare thing these days and you will find it here in spades. Highly recommended!"
"I had to write this review after purchasing aAkun Solely S70 tablet. What an outstanding tablet that gets over the problem of only having one way to charge it, with outstanding colour and speed."
"I have been dealing with Munir and the team for many years - friendly, & knowledgeable."
"I'm very pleased with the level of service I receive from the guys at 3A. They are very helpful with product information."
"I have been using this company for more than five years. The staff at 3A Distribution are courteous, helpful and a pleasure to work with. They always go the extra mile to find a part or provide advice regarding any technical matter encountered. I have recommended them to several companies and will continue to do so. Anthony"
"Great variety and reasonable pricing."
"Great service, Great products, good speedy delivery."
"I have to tell they almost always have what I am looking for and as I am IT Support guy I can be very demanding to provide me with some specific tools. All company is happily supplied with computer consumables taken from 3A Distribution with a very good price you will not be able to get anywhere else. They are really nice and helpful and you will not regret if you will go with them."
"I have purchased many items from 3A Distribution and all of which are of high quality. They have a great range of products. All of staff within 3A Distribution are very friendly and are always welcome to help with any query that I have. Will definitely recommend 3A Distribution Ltd!"
3A Distribution Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 25 reviews