365Vet Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend 365Vet

How would you rate 365Vet ?

"Appealing service. I paid last week for important item. Its 8 days later, I ring to find out where it is, they haven't sent it despite taking money for it last week. Trying to pass the blame to credit card company! My contracts with you not your card company! No appology said will get it in post tonight ( I rang at 10am) and can't say when it will arrive! Don't use these"
"I placed 4 orders with 365vet and always got what i wanted next day so was very happy. i placed an order today at 630 am thinking i will get them again in 24hours as normal. Only to get a call at 545pm saying they couldn't find my prescription what name was it under??? So they had my order for nearly 12 hours then come on the phone to me as if its my fault they cant organise themselves. i then phoned back to complain then i got a phone call back saying i was very unfair and gave me a whole number of reasons i might not get them like me the customer is supposed to know how they run. I asked where it says all these things on there website and they said it didn't. So i must have to have a crystal ball then. The Lady was so rude and out of order its crazy in this day and age. Couldn't see it from my point of view at all. And telling me she was supposed to finish at 5 and is still there at 620pm. How is this the customers problem? will never shop with them again. And i think i will be lucky to see my order to be honest with how rude this person was. Be aware people. hey im just the customer with an 8 year old St Bernard with a heart condition trying to get some tablets what do i know."
365Vet is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews