365tickets Ireland Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend 365tickets Ireland

How would you rate 365tickets Ireland ?

"Tickets not valid at portaventura gates. Had to wait 3 hrs with many other 365 customers. No answer or help from 365. Only let in because there would have been a riot. Totally ruined day out..Avoid at all costs"
"Cheap tickets"
"Cheap tickets"
"How long does it take to get your tickets for the Paris big bus tour if I booked them today would I get them tomorrow so I could use them tommrow"
"Good easy to use website. Very efficient."
Thank you! We're glad you found the website efficient.
"Excellent website. Great value for money. Will definitely use again"
Hi Marcella,
Glad you had an excellent experience using 365tickets! We really appreciate your feedback!

Many thanks,
365Tickets Ireland
"Great website, well laid out and very easy to use with great savings :)"
Thank you Ciara!
"Excellent service"
Thank you Sharon. We hope you enjoyed your trip :)!

Many thanks!

365Tickets Ireland
"Very good service. No hassle or problem at the venue. Will use this service again."
Thank you for your review Paul. We're very happy you enjoyed your time in Paris!

Thank you for your custom.
"We purchased a combo ticket for Belfast's Hop - Hop off Tour and Crumlin Road Gaol which was a really convenient way to book a couple of tickets at once. It was also at a cheaper price which helped us stretch our pennies on our weekend in Belfast! The Hop - on Hop - off tour left us just outside Crumlin Road Gaol where we had a fabulous tour, learning lots of history of the city. We then hoped back on the bus and were taken all around the main sights of Belfast. I would recommend doing these combo deals to anyone!"
"I'm still waiting on my tickets to be emailed to me. Thanks"
Dear Hannah,

Thank you for your review.
Your tickets have now been emailed to you. We apologise for the wait and any inconvenience this may have caused.

We hope you both have a great time in Paris!

Best wishes,
365Tickets Ireland

"I purchased tickets and their status is still pending nearly 1 day later. I still have no confirmation of tickets."
Dear Mr Robert Mee,

Thank you for leaving a review for 365Tickets Ireland on Reviews.ie.
We appreciate your feedback and are striving to create the best customer experience that we can. We apologise for any inconvenience you had waiting for your order to go through. Because the Manchester United tour tickets need to be confirmed by the supplier we have to send a request to them for them to confirm.
We hope you are looking forward to your tour and that you have a fantastic time!

Kind regards,

Emma McAlister, Manager 365Tickets Ireland.
"Excellent price for the tickets and very easy to order online. Would definitely recommend and will use again."
"I did not purchase any tickets could you let me know what they were for"
"Bought tickets for the Tower of London. The tickets were cheaper online than at the tower and the queue was shorter when you had already bought your ticket online"
Thank you for your review.

Best wishes,