365Tickets Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend 365Tickets
Telephone

How would you rate 365Tickets ?

Wendy
"No fuss ordering, although the venue staff didn’t seem to understand how the online ticketing worked."
"Very easy to book. Fast confirmation. Shame that the tickets had to be printed out which it was not a problem on this occasion but could have been if we had not stayed in a hotel."
Nikolaos
"I booked my Disneyland Paris tickets at the last minute and no not only I had them digitally really fast but I also got a Black Friday discount of the already cheaper tickets comparing to Disneyland website (although I didn't buy them on Black Friday, the dates of the visit to the parks was Black Friday), I also got a discount coupon for Planet Hollywood restaurant and a free Huggler facebook photo print album (paid only shipping). Before trying my chance with 365tickets I tried booking my tickets elsewhere and it was a disaster because they wanted a phone confirmation of the purchase and charged me without giving access to the tickets and gave me invalid phone numbers. Thank you for making my dream trip come true."
"Ordered London Tower Exhibit and London Bridge, saw the charges went through on Paypal but never received the tickets on email. Keep getting spam advertisement from 365Tickets so obviously they have the correct email address, charged my credit card but didn't deliver the tickets. Called and emailed their custom support and there is no response. Live Chat doesn't work most of the time. So frustrating!! Ended up buying again at the entrance, it's a scam don't use them!!"
"Simple, quick and reliable. Very good deals to Disneyland Paris tickets."
"I misunderstood and thought the voucher i purchased for Madam Tussauds would allow me straight in. I had to queue nearly 2 hours for a ticket as the voucher i printed from 365tickets still had to be exchanged for a ticket to get in. Seemed pointless buying the voucher online for little difference in price. After exchanging the voucher i printed for a ticket we then had to wait another 1 hour nearly to get a given time slot. The whole experience was terrible pointless booking on line. Advice for anyone book a ticket for Madam Tussauds online and choose a time slot and purchase your ticket not a voucher online with another agent.. Means nothing a voucher you have to queue like your buying tickets on the day. Wasted a huge part of my families day."
"Easy to buy on line - great price and accepted at the venue without any issues."
"thankyou"
"great service, friendly rep."
"Purchased tickets for The London Bridge Experience for a friend, considerably cheaper than buying direct or from a competing ticket supplier. In error, I entered my own name on the form instead of the intended visitor. A quick call got this sorted immediately by a very helpful customer services member, Rebeca. Excellent service and exceptional prices!"
"Did not clarify that tickets for las vegas monorail had to be redeemed at station. Bought after station was closed so tickets were worthless."
"easy booking and great value at the Medieval Buffet at Bunratty Castle!"
"Please do your research and check prices of the places you want to visit before you buy them on here. I have found a list price for an advertised 15% off on their site only to find out that its only $0.49. Their list prices for tickets was inflated to $31.42 with their discount making it $26.75 for an adult ticket when online through the attraction the price was actually $27.99 with $2 off for booking online making it $25.99. Please do your research. They are not part of the BBB so you can not verify any complaints but you can save yourself a few dollars by cross referencing the prices through the place you want to visit first."
"got euro tickets paris spot on worked a treat"
"we bought shedd aquarium and Adler planetarium ..shedd aquarium is reasonable for the price where Adler planetarium just waste of money.It's not even worth $20"
"I purchased tickets from this company (365 global) for warner bros. Movie world gold coast australia and it gave me that chill after it failed to send me the tickets on time. It sent me the 4 tickets after 2 days.. and when we were in the theme park.. it did not acknowledge the tickets that were sent to me. I emailed the company at around 10:45 AM of june 14,2018 but no immediate response. It just answered at 5:45 PM when the theme park was already closed Such HEADACHE... I WONT GAMBLE MY MONEY WITH YOU, AGAIN"
"Great price, fast ticket delivery, straight forward instructions."
"I've bought group tickets for the Tower of London and Westminster Abbey...good price, fast and easy access! Thank you very much! Seller was also very kind!"
"Scammmmmmm don’t not buy tickets. I never received my tickets, and had to purchase them again at Point of Sale. Dino Cappello is a liar and never issued me my refund."
Hi Frederick,

We are very sorry to hear about this issue.

Unfortunately in this incident there appeared the be a technical issue when performing the refund.

We can see from the notes in our system that you have spoken direct with DIno now and the refund has gone through successfully .

Again we do apologise for this error and hope this hasn't caused any inconvenience

Kind Regards,

365Tickets Team
"cheaper than original one"
"i buy 5 tickets here with the date march 15 for my son 21 th birthday and nephew 10th birthday, i pay less and after 1 hour prenotation they send me ticket number..even im from italy ..i worry before that maybe this online ticket are fake ., but truly its amazing... i buy again in this site ... thank u 365 tickets ..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ"
"Very good value"