365Tickets Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend 365Tickets

How would you rate 365Tickets ?

Wendy
"No fuss ordering, although the venue staff didn’t seem to understand how the online ticketing worked."
"Very easy to book. Fast confirmation. Shame that the tickets had to be printed out which it was not a problem on this occasion but could have been if we had not stayed in a hotel."
Nikolaos
"I booked my Disneyland Paris tickets at the last minute and no not only I had them digitally really fast but I also got a Black Friday discount of the already cheaper tickets comparing to Disneyland website (although I didn't buy them on Black Friday, the dates of the visit to the parks was Black Friday), I also got a discount coupon for Planet Hollywood restaurant and a free Huggler facebook photo print album (paid only shipping). Before trying my chance with 365tickets I tried booking my tickets elsewhere and it was a disaster because they wanted a phone confirmation of the purchase and charged me without giving access to the tickets and gave me invalid phone numbers. Thank you for making my dream trip come true."
"I don't recommend using them. I Accidentally purchased tickets for the wrong day to visit Buckingham palace. I was so upset and really wanted them to refund or credit me, but they were curt and unsympathetic "Apologies. nothing we can do". While at the palace, they said if I purchased direct they could have switched the ticket for me no problem. Don't go through this site, buy direct! (On the review site its ask how easy it was to get a refund - so they must allow it to some people some times). Even more Frustrating and totally unsatisfied!"
"Awesome amazing"
"I bought tickets to disney paris, everything was perfect. the tickets arrived to my e-mail within 24 hours. customer servise was amazing and avalible for any question i had. great service, thanks!"
"Very satisfied"
"5/5 fantastic customer service, easy to use website and discount tickets brilliant 😊"
"It's very easy."
"Booked tickets for the whole family to enter a venue and then paid again on a different site for a special event taking place within the grounds of the venue on the same day. Only discovered when at the venue that tickets to the venue included the cost of the special event. 365 Tickets were fantastic in coming to a fair compromise on a refund. An ethical business putting the customer first. They will DEFINITELY get my business again in the future."
"For the Palm Springs Tram there is usually a wait, but having the online purchase made for a quick movement although it was a glitch that they could not scan it the reservation but they worked it out....."
"Great prices paid for entry to Disneyland Paris. Wonderful service when on day of flying discovered I hadn’t printed tickets and had deleted my E_mail. Frantic phone call and they helped me, resent e_ mail and friendly fast service. Would certainly recommend."
"Simple, quick and reliable. Very good deals to Disneyland Paris tickets."
"Easy to buy on line - great price and accepted at the venue without any issues."
"thankyou"
"great service, friendly rep."
"Purchased tickets for The London Bridge Experience for a friend, considerably cheaper than buying direct or from a competing ticket supplier. In error, I entered my own name on the form instead of the intended visitor. A quick call got this sorted immediately by a very helpful customer services member, Rebeca. Excellent service and exceptional prices!"
"easy booking and great value at the Medieval Buffet at Bunratty Castle!"
"got euro tickets paris spot on worked a treat"
"Great price, fast ticket delivery, straight forward instructions."
"I've bought group tickets for the Tower of London and Westminster Abbey...good price, fast and easy access! Thank you very much! Seller was also very kind!"
"cheaper than original one"
"i buy 5 tickets here with the date march 15 for my son 21 th birthday and nephew 10th birthday, i pay less and after 1 hour prenotation they send me ticket number..even im from italy ..i worry before that maybe this online ticket are fake ., but truly its amazing... i buy again in this site ... thank u 365 tickets ..👍👍👍👍👍👍👍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️"
365Tickets is rated 4.65 based on 4,092 reviews