365Tickets Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend 365Tickets

How would you rate 365Tickets?

Wendy
"No fuss ordering, although the venue staff didn’t seem to understand how the online ticketing worked."
"Very easy to book. Fast confirmation. Shame that the tickets had to be printed out which it was not a problem on this occasion but could have been if we had not stayed in a hotel."
Nikolaos
"I booked my Disneyland Paris tickets at the last minute and no not only I had them digitally really fast but I also got a Black Friday discount of the already cheaper tickets comparing to Disneyland website (although I didn't buy them on Black Friday, the dates of the visit to the parks was Black Friday), I also got a discount coupon for Planet Hollywood restaurant and a free Huggler facebook photo print album (paid only shipping). Before trying my chance with 365tickets I tried booking my tickets elsewhere and it was a disaster because they wanted a phone confirmation of the purchase and charged me without giving access to the tickets and gave me invalid phone numbers. Thank you for making my dream trip come true."
"I was under the impression I was purchasing a 3 day new york city pass but turned out to be a 3 attraction pass....not all of the attractions listed are excepting these passes so you have to pay separately.....so so disappointed and will be emailing my complaint very soon.....mugs"
Frederick Smith
Verified Reviewer
"Scammmmmmm don’t not buy tickets. I never received my tickets, and had to purchase them again at Point of Sale. Dino Cappello is a liar and never issued me my refund."
Hi Frederick,

We are very sorry to hear about this issue.

Unfortunately in this incident there appeared the be a technical issue when performing the refund.

We can see from the notes in our system that you have spoken direct with DIno now and the refund has gone through successfully .

Again we do apologise for this error and hope this hasn't caused any inconvenience

Kind Regards,

365Tickets Team
"cheaper than original one"
Juztminelovedanyel, From Roma
Verified Reviewer
"i buy 5 tickets here with the date march 15 for my son 21 th birthday and nephew 10th birthday, i pay less and after 1 hour prenotation they send me ticket number..even im from italy ..i worry before that maybe this online ticket are fake ., but truly its amazing... i buy again in this site ... thank u 365 tickets ..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ"
"Very good value"
"Very good deals"
"very good experience"
"Quick . Simple. Reliable"
"We didn't encounter any problems with our tickets to Disney Paris. Saved money from the RRP and transaction with 365 was easy to complete."
"The journey on the website was easy and quick. Also liked the different options for packages. One niggly thing, I had to print the tickets - in this day and age where we use our mobile phones for everything (well except eating and showering), it was shame I had to find a printer to be able to use the tickets. And considering the people at the venue didn't event look at the tickets properly, it was pointless having them. But very good overall."
"I was a bit leery to buy tickets from 365TicketsUSA because you won't find many reviews of this company other than on their own website for some reason but turns out their legitimate. They have great prices on Disney and Knotts Berry Farm combo tickets. Even cheaper than Get Away Today. Their customer service is also awesome."
"Easy transaction and very competitive prices."
Carolina Jose
Verified Buyer
"good price.... easy to use"
"Very convenient process and great price! No print out ticket required. Highly recommended."
"Very good"
"I'm happy with my purchase, the queue for reserved tickets was shorter than the one for walk ins."
"Easy to book and avoided long queue!!"
"I have no problem with the ticket I bought from 365 for Sea Life and Legoland Melbourne. it's just a bit of wait in each attraction because they have to do manual check in, seems the barcode from 365 has nothing to do with their system at all."
"Convenience and great savings !"
"Great discount. Tickets were available straight away and able to be printed. Very satisfied with 365 tickets."
365Tickets is rated 4.65 based on 4,076 reviews