365Hosts Reviews

support@365hosts.com

The Uttoxeter Business Centre, Town Meadows Way,

Tell us how 365Hosts made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Incredible, polite, friendly are just a few words to describe what Chris and his team did for us. When our website developer folded they took the website apart and re developed it in to something we would never have envisioned or achieved on our own, truly brilliant work thank you. Virtual Racing Association - www.virtualracingassociation.co.uk"
"I have been very impressed with the level of support and excellent service provided by Chris and his team. Their professionalism has been very evident. I will continue to use the services of 365 and highly recommend them to everyone."
"Outstanding support! Thanks for a hassle-free email and website move."
"Very good service always on hand with any queries."
"Great services, website, and customer support. Keep it up!"
"Really wish we had moved our websites to you sooner, thank you Chris for everything was was really nervous about switching hosts."
"Really glad we migrated our websites to 365hosts, Hooman was very helpful."
"It's great to deal with a company who truly cares about the customer experience. And is determined to help us succeed."
"Amazing support provided in transferring our websites & email across from our old provider. Top service!"
Thank you for your review, we are glad you are pleased with our service.

-Chris
"Great service very happy can’t wait until the site is number 1 on google"
"Fantastic people can get hold of them really well. I'm someone not great at computers but 365host help me understand and get my site sorted for me so havnt got to do anything 😁"
"SO happy with our new website www.hottubsathome.co.uk and cannot fault the OUTSTANDING service & support! We're already seeing enquiries turn into sales, so we're very excited for this year as we continue to add products and services to the website. Thank you 365 - always recommending you to others!"
"Great service!"
"Great service"
"First rate service. Always available to answer any questions! Would highly recommend 365 hosts"
"Amazing service, very efficient Highly recommended"
"Top Team. Sorted best website ever. Service and support second to none"
"Amazing support - brilliant work. Very pleased and would recommend"
"Top service"
"I just wanted to share a quick note and let you know that you guys do a really good job. I’m glad I decided to work with you."
"Very good service couldn't be happier with 365hosts"
365Hosts is rated 5.00 based on 21 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access