365 Concrete Reviews

02087510101

info@365concrete.com

Unit 7 Shepperton Trading Estate,Littleton Lane,

Tell us how 365 Concrete made you happy

"I contacted 365 Concrete recently about having my driveway redone. The office staff were able to help me get my measurements spot on and I was able to order for next day delivery too. Very impressed with the service I received and the truck was able to pour the entire job from the roadside. Saved me hours and a lot of back ache. 100% will use them again."
Are you 365 Concrete? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I recently ordered 6 mtrs of concrete for a house project that I'm doing. The driver was incredibly helpful and the truck they used was able to pour straight onto the site which saved me a lot of time. Great service and decent price. Will be using them again for the rest of my project."
365 Concrete is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews