365 Concrete Reviews

02087510101

info@365concrete.com

Unit 7 Shepperton Trading Estate,Littleton Lane,

Tell us how 365 Concrete made you happy
I had 365 Concrete do my driveway in Shepperton. They're local and I try to support local business anyway but I'm glad I picked them. The driver was very helpful and able to back the truck up and pour direct the concrete direct to the driveway. I was dreading having to shift that concrete alone so that was a welcome sight. Top team and great service. Will use again on future projects.
I contacted 365 Concrete recently about having my driveway redone. The office staff were able to help me get my measurements spot on and I was able to order for next day delivery too. Very impressed with the service I received and the truck was able to pour the entire job from the roadside. Saved me hours and a lot of back ache. 100% will use them again.
I recently ordered 6 mtrs of concrete for a house project that I'm doing. The driver was incredibly helpful and the truck they used was able to pour straight onto the site which saved me a lot of time. Great service and decent price. Will be using them again for the rest of my project.
365 Concrete is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews