360 Resourcing Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend 360 Resourcing Solutions
Read 360 Resourcing Solutions Reviews

About 360 Resourcing Solutions:

360 Resourcing Solutions provide online recruitment advertising strategies, employer brand insights, recruitment software and specialist candidate search services to the HR sector. Established in 2009 they have an internal team of digital hiring specialists, recruitment consultants and recruitment media experts along with a software development department dedicated to their ATS solution, Talos.

4 Webster Court
Carina Business Park

Tell us how 360 Resourcing Solutions made you happy
The whole team at 360 have really supported our ATS implementation and continue to do so. The account management team of Holly & Jen are always supportive and quick to respond to our queries. The technical team have gone above and beyond in helping to push through our integration project with our HR system. The additional expertise they provide for recruitment marketing and branding has been an unexpected bonus too !
They offer a great service, they don't just do their job - they go over and above to support our recruitment processes. They have become excellent partners - giving great advice and are always on the end of the phone if we need help.
The team were very helpful and patient, helping to guide us through the set up process and ensuring we were up and running as soon as possible. Their communication was top notch.
I have found Jen Robinson and Holly Bonser to be very helpful in adapting to any of the changes I have requested and working to tight timescales, both very important needs of our business. I find the advise they give to be insightful and I like the fact I can contact them if there is anything I am struggling with, to talk through potential solutions. Long may it continue.
We have started to use Talos - it brilliant really made it easier, very user-friendly and the set up process was super quick.
I started using 360 in 2015 - always been great service and completely new take on recruitment - has help me attract a-lot better ourselves directly..
always a polite efficient and helpful service- one which i will and do recommend.
Excellent service and quick responses when changes needed.
Really enjoy working with Chris and the social recruitment team on my campaigns - thanks for your hard work.
The 360 team are excellent, fantastic client service with brilliant innovative recruitment and talent solutions- we love our partnership! Thanks!
360 have been like an extension to the recruitment team. They have been incredibly helpful, proactive, and the communication is fantastic. Nothing is too much trouble, and they are always willing to go the extra mile.
360 Resourcing have always been fantastic - proactive in helping us get the best from our system and also being really quick and reactive whenever we need assistance.
Friendly and helpful people, nothing is too much trouble!
The system is great, user friendly and makes recruitment much much easier!
Always very efficient and friendly service given.
Never had a problem. always friendly and can trust that my job will be advertised correctly :)
Account Manager is great - Ryan Fairbrother, is always helpful, flexible and available.
ATS is straightforward and easy to use which comes in handy when you have different managers assisting in s/listing for different roles/areas within the organisation.
Freya at 360 resourcing has handled our vacancy advertising requirements promptly and has offered good advice regarding wording and made the process straightforward. The vacancies are advertised across a good range of jobs boards and at a reasonable cost.
We are pleased at the response we have received.
I would recommend 360 resourcing based on my experience.
Would highly recommend
Head Office uses 360 Resourcing Solutions a lot and it was introduced to outbases too. Have used 360 to fill a few roles and it has been very successful. Good value for money and does generate more traffic towards your job ads.
360 Resourcing Solutions is rated 4.69 based on 35 reviews