360 Resourcing Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend 360 Resourcing Solutions
Read 360 Resourcing Solutions Reviews

About 360 Resourcing Solutions:

360 Resourcing Solutions provide online recruitment advertising strategies, employer brand insights, recruitment software and specialist candidate search services to the HR sector. Established in 2009 they have an internal team of digital hiring specialists, recruitment consultants and recruitment media experts along with a software development department dedicated to their ATS solution, Talos.

4 Webster Court
Carina Business Park

Tell us how 360 Resourcing Solutions made you happy
I enjoyed using the 'Post a Panda' recruitment portal. It was a convenient way of tracking and filtering CVs. There were few issues when the portal was set up for us but they were quickly resolved. There were a number of CVs that were uploaded on the portal which I felt that were not relevant to the role. This created an additional task for me as rejected quit a number of them. I had hoped that our account manager was helping to filter these before they were uploaded? that's what I was promised anyway.
Other than that, all went well. We have done the shortlisting and will be interviewing next week.
It was a good experience and we will use 360 Resourcing again.
360 Resourcing Solutions are very helpful with answering questions quickly to achieve quick results.
Jack was very helpful and informative about the process
360 Resourcing Solutions is rated 4.69 based on 35 reviews