Talos360 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Talos360
Read Talos360 Reviews

About Talos360:

360 Resourcing Solutions provide online recruitment advertising strategies, employer brand insights, recruitment software and specialist candidate search services to the HR sector. Established in 2009 they have an internal team of digital hiring specialists, recruitment consultants and recruitment media experts along with a software development department dedicated to their ATS solution, Talos.

4 Webster Court
Carina Business Park

Tell us how Talos360 made you happy
A great recruitment solution to attract more applications and these can be easily tracked using the Talos ATS system.
I have worked with 360 on and off for the last 5 years, but re-engaged with them on a permanent basis when we implemented the ATS. They have always been supportive, approachable and accessible at all times. They offer exceptional customer service and always open to new ideas and suggestions from their customers. For a company that is building their own ATS, they are keeping up with the times and requirements of the recruitment industry and demands of the clients. I am excited about the new adaptations 360 are making/planning for the ATS and look forward to continuing our relationship.
I have been working with 360 for a while now. Jack is my main contact and he's brilliant. Not only have we built a good professional relationship were Jack offers great advice and practical help. He also gets things done extremely quickly, usually before i'm expecting it. We also have a good laugh on our calls and it never feels like business. I have been really impressed with the overall service and the talent that the whole team seem to have. Their ATS system is really well thought out and far more user friendly then any of the competitors I have used in the past. I'e attended one of their events which was informative and fun. The have been competitive on prices and out standing on service. I can't recommend them enough.
Really friendly customer service and always a pleasure speaking to the team. Always happy to help, really approachable. The only reason I have given 4 out of 5 is because i sometimes have to email and ask to take down adverts off job boards and when I initially send emails over (in order for the advert copy to be produced), even when I highlight certain aspects of what I would like the advert to contain, upon receiving the copy, I quite often see that this hasn't been included and so have to ask again and ask for the copy to be amended. Small attention to detail issues, no real issue, it just means there's a little backwards and forwards.
Thank you for your lovely review and for highlighting an area where we can improve. I have highlighted this with your Account Manager, we will work to find a simpler process and ensure all copy is thoroughly reviewed.
Easy to use value for money platform allowing for a large candidate reach.
Lovely team to work with and always available to answer any questions or queries you may have.
360 Resourcing Solutions provide an excellent service with friendly staff and effective communication. Adverts are posted on the same day and I am very pleased with their service.
Excellent customer service 5 stars!!! Professional, helpful and friendly.
Exceptional customer service and client care
I would highly recommend 360 Resourcing Solutions. I have used their services for advertising our vacancies across multiple job boards for over a year now and have always been impressed with their excellent customer service and how quickly they respond to my queries. My account manager Daniella is always very friendly and happy to help.
Great to work with. always quick to respond. if someone's on annual leave then there is always someone else to assist. they check-in every few months to see how myself and my organisation are getting on and if we have any current needs.
The team are always incredibly helpful and quick to respond. All communication with Lisa has been very positive. She will always deliver with a (virtual) smile over email! A very good team!
We have been using 360's advertising service for over 4 years now, the advertising bundles are competitively priced as you would expect however it is their customer service that truly sets them apart. Our account managers always respond in a timely manner and issues or requests are dealt with without delay with no request being too big or small. We also use their ATS, Talos, which has had a positive impact on our recruitment both reactively and when talent pooling for the future. Thank you for your support!
The whole team at 360 have really supported our ATS implementation and continue to do so. The account management team of Holly & Jen are always supportive and quick to respond to our queries. The technical team have gone above and beyond in helping to push through our integration project with our HR system. The additional expertise they provide for recruitment marketing and branding has been an unexpected bonus too !
They offer a great service, they don't just do their job - they go over and above to support our recruitment processes. They have become excellent partners - giving great advice and are always on the end of the phone if we need help.
The team were very helpful and patient, helping to guide us through the set up process and ensuring we were up and running as soon as possible. Their communication was top notch.
I have found Jen Robinson and Holly Bonser to be very helpful in adapting to any of the changes I have requested and working to tight timescales, both very important needs of our business. I find the advise they give to be insightful and I like the fact I can contact them if there is anything I am struggling with, to talk through potential solutions. Long may it continue.
We have started to use Talos - it brilliant really made it easier, very user-friendly and the set up process was super quick.
I started using 360 in 2015 - always been great service and completely new take on recruitment - has help me attract a-lot better ourselves directly..
always a polite efficient and helpful service- one which i will and do recommend.
Talos360 is rated 4.84 based on 128 reviews