Talos360 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Talos360
Read Talos360 Reviews

About Talos360:

360 Resourcing Solutions provide online recruitment advertising strategies, employer brand insights, recruitment software and specialist candidate search services to the HR sector. Established in 2009 they have an internal team of digital hiring specialists, recruitment consultants and recruitment media experts along with a software development department dedicated to their ATS solution, Talos.

4 Webster Court
Carina Business Park

Tell us how Talos360 made you happy
An Exceptional service tailored to our needs. Hope to use them more in 2021
The whole team at 360 are very friendly, approachable, professional and supportive. When we introduced the ATS, our account manager David and account executive Lisa did everything they could to ensure a smooth roll out of the project and continue to support us with all maintenance and further developments.
We are still in build phase, but the service so far has been excellent and the product if delivering what it says will help be a game changer for us. Jack and Freya have been fantastic!
I was introduced to 360 through the weekly webinars which are always insightful and thought provoking. Working with 360 has been like a breath of fresh air as they really listened to my requirements and current frustrations and became a sounding board for my ideas. They really took the time to listen, understand and came back to me with solutions. Fantastic service so far and I am looking forward to working with them moving forward.
360 have been pivotal in helping us have the right platforms and methods in place to attract top talent in the market place. They've gained a thorough understanding of our business and the culture here and have applied new thinking to supporting us. Highly recommended organisation to partner with
From implementation to online support we have received an excellent service.
Good communication and great system
We have used 360 for around 2 years now and cannot recommend them highly enough. The service levels are fantastic, our account manager is brilliant and the software is the best I have come across.
Really easy to work with, flexible, adaptable and able to come up with solutions to every challenge we give them. Excellent product at a very good price point.
We have used 360 Resourcing for a number of years now and have always found them to be extremely responsive to our recruitment needs and competitive in their pricing. The team are always quick to respond and action any recruitment advertising we require, and they link in regularly to see if there is anything further they can do to assist us.
Excellent system and outstanding customer service!
My main interactions are with Sarah and Jess, they are both always helpful and supportive and get things sorted in a timely manor. If I could give you a 10/10 for your customer service I would. Thank you ladies!
Throughout the launch of our ATS, 360 have supported us from beginning to end. They are always very quick to respond to any queries or requests that we have and have been very proactive in helping us to develop the ATS to meet our specific business needs. We would happily recommend 360 to other customers.
We're very happy with our service with 360. I mostly deal with Ashleigh and Jordan who are always very helpful and lovely to talk to, even when we keep making changes!
We have built a strong relationship with Matthew Ledger and he is extremely professional, supportive and always will go out of his way to help us achieve the best we can as a business. We have worked with 360 for around 5 years now.
Having worked with Matt Ledger and his team for well over 2 years now I can safely say that we have a great working relationship and Matt is always on hand to help and support.
Every interaction I have had with 360 has been outstanding. I am working with them to advertise our roles and using the TALOS system. TALOS is a fantastic, intuitive ATS, one of the best I have used. The support team is fantastic and so quick to respond when you need them. I can not thank Jack and the team enough for helping to make recruitment for us quicker, more effective and for helping to improve our candidate journey. Thank you!
360 Resourcing Solutions are extremely efficient when responding to queries I have. Their system is very user friendly and since recently rolling the system out to our wider business, this has made a huge difference to us as in terms of efficiency at our end. 360 held training sessions for us to bring our managers up to speed with the system and there service was brilliant in doing this. Whenever I have a query, the response times are always very fast with always a very friendly service! I would definitely recommend 360 for your recruitment needs!
Amazing Service - always on hand to run through any queries and having dealt with them for 18 months, would highly recommend.
360 Resourcing Solutions provide an excellent level of customer service and are always happy to provide support and guidance. I have a strong working relationship with 360 Resourcing have been placing adverts with them since 2013. 360 offer excellent value for money whilst allowing maximum exposure for recruitment ads. I have no hesitation in recommending 360 Resourcing Solutions for your recruitment advertising needs.
Talos360 is rated 4.83 based on 126 reviews