304 Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend 304 Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read 304 Clothing Reviews

About 304 Clothing:

304 Clothing was set up by three friends who went to University together In Liverpool UK.

After countless nights out they stumbled across the idea to start making hand made vests for their friends, while they lived in.... Apartment 304!

The rest is history...

Tell us how 304 Clothing made you happy
Lovely clothing decent quality, sizing is accurate, quick delivery, no hassle exchange, or refund very pleased
Good brand, although previous order was dirty but 304 handled the situation very well and I will definitely use the site again.
Very quality items.
Fast delivery and amazing customer service
Look good quality.
For my son’s Christmas pressie
Very good service & good quality products
Good service
Too addictive
The speedy delivery and mystery box was good however, there isn’t much selection on tracksuits and I was left with the one I didn’t want but that’s the purpose I guess and the quality of the shirts are quite thin.
Loved most of the clothes, would order from again. However would get a smaller size than I ordered previously!
The website is great and easy to navigate. The clothing is a very good quality and I love the design/selections they provide. Very happy with 304.
Good quality clothing.
Loved the products
Have brought for a Christmas present, fast delivery thank you 😊
Great product, thank you for the free gift!
Hi Luca

We are sorry to hear this, as you placed your order at 4pm this missed the cut off for next day delivery unfortunately.

Regards
Team 304
cool staff very nice
Really good brand and live the clothes. The only thing I had trouble with was the tracking wasn’t working for me but I wasn’t bothered.
Easy to find items