304 Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend 304 Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read 304 Clothing Reviews

About 304 Clothing:

304 Clothing was set up by three friends who went to University together In Liverpool UK.

After countless nights out they stumbled across the idea to start making hand made vests for their friends, while they lived in.... Apartment 304!

The rest is history...

Tell us how 304 Clothing made you happy
i order a hoodie 20 days ago and i haven’t received my hoodie
Really good service clothes are really good well recommended
Before washing the fit of the hoodie was perfect but after washing the hoodie shranked even though I had washed it at 30 degrees. But the coulour ist very nice.
Not received goods I ordered n won't reply to messages I've sent on multiple social platforms . Just want refunded .
Really happy with this brand! Thank you! X
Really good quality
Really happy super soft and cosy fabric ❤️ @bea.doyle on insta ❤️
I haven’t received my items and they do not respond to my emails.
Very disappointed
Great quality clothing and absolutely love the packaging it comes in! :)
The look of the product is aesthetic however the quality was very poor for the price, the gsm thickness could be improved to gain more future sales.
i love the quality it's awesome
High quality! Thanks!
Love the quality
In love with this unique design!
The quality is amazing and delivery is fast.
Brilliant customer service.
So happy with my first purchase that I will 100% be ordering again.
Really good quality
Was very happy with my clothes I got fit lovely and come fast as well well defo be ordering again form 304 😀
I bought the women’s bundle where I got leggings, hoodie and training top. The quality was very good, and I love the material, only fault of this is it would be nice if you could pick the colours of the clothing you received in the bundle. All In all tho, a very positive experience and I will certainly be purchasing from the store again.
The quality of the clothes and the range of sizes is something that I was really impressed by and I definitely will be ordering more !
Had an issue with a hoodie I bought from here, however after a couple of days the issue was completely resolved and I’m very happy with the outcome. Excellent complaint team and I will be buying from 304 again!
Fijne en mooie trui.