247 Stansted Airport Transfer Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend 247 Stansted Airport Transfer

About 247 Stansted Airport Transfer: 247 Stansted Airport Transfer offers some of the best Stansted transfer services available in London. With a comprehensive experience in Stansted minicab services you can be sure that when you book a Private Transfer to or from Stansted with us you will arrive at the destination on time, you will be meeting courteous and knowledgeable drivers, you will move fast and, the most important of all, you will be more than satisfied with your choice!

2088860026

florentina@247airporttransfer.co.uk

Lumina Business Centre 32 Lumina Way
Lumina Park , Enfield , EN1 1FS

Tell us how 247 Stansted Airport Transfer made you happy

"Quite good services actually, I'm impressed. My flight had a delay but the driver was still there, waiting for me. Very good services."
"Had to rely on 24/7 to collect some friends beyond midnight at Stansted when I was unable to collect them. My friends are not completely familiar with London and were to be dropped off at a hotel. Everything went very smoothly as it usually does. I go to 24/7 every time I need a taxi."
"I've used this company many times over the years and always found them to be utterly reliable, the cars spacious and clean, and the drivers courteous and helpful. My only (very slight) gripe is that the booking website can be a little tricky to navigate, but there's always the chat option available to guide you through any difficulties. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this taxi service."
"All perfect!"
Thank you for the feedback, Maria!
"Driver was punctual and was waiting for me when I came out.He immediately helped to push my trolley to his car. Car is clean.A careful and polite driver. Journey as a whole is smooth sailing. Excellent service!"
"It is OK, at Airport pick up they are not so punctual, also in most of the cases, even if you book well in advance they send one driver’s details but the other one comes and you have to call the office and find out new contact details. But otherwise it is OK"
"Excellent service, very clean cars, polite and professional drivers. Not so cheap as the beginning, if you are a single passenger it will be a little too expensive, but the service is so easy and comfortable that I strictly recommend it."
"Normally 24/7 are quite good but for this journey I only gave 'acceptable' as the journey was sub-contracted to minicabit who in turn sub-contracted it to 'Abbey Wood Cabs'. I raised a complaint against 'Abbey Wood Cabs' as their driver was not only late but rude to the passenger as he was frustrated that he could not find the pick-up location."
Dear Alex,

We would like to thank you for taking your time to send us the feedback in regards to the journey booked for the 27th of October. Please be kind to accept our utmost sincere apologies for any inconveniences caused on this occasion.
Due to the fact that the controller on duty was informed by the driver that he would not be able to reach your location on a timely manner, the booking was outsourced to another minicab company, just to make sure a driver would be there to pick you up.
This kind of situations do not happen on a regular basis and we hope that you will understand that this was a one-off unexpected issue which arose due to a combination of factors that were outside your control.
247 Stansted Airport Transfer is rated 4.50 based on 8 reviews