247 Stansted Airport Transfer Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend 247 Stansted Airport Transfer

About 247 Stansted Airport Transfer: 247 Stansted Airport Transfer offers some of the best Stansted transfer services available in London. With a comprehensive experience in Stansted minicab services you can be sure that when you book a Private Transfer to or from Stansted with us you will arrive at the destination on time, you will be meeting courteous and knowledgeable drivers, you will move fast and, the most important of all, you will be more than satisfied with your choice!

2088860026

florentina@247airporttransfer.co.uk

Lumina Business Centre 32 Lumina Way
Lumina Park , Enfield , EN1 1FS

Tell us how 247 Stansted Airport Transfer made you happy

"Quite good services actually, I'm impressed. My flight had a delay but the driver was still there, waiting for me. Very good services."
"Had to rely on 24/7 to collect some friends beyond midnight at Stansted when I was unable to collect them. My friends are not completely familiar with London and were to be dropped off at a hotel. Everything went very smoothly as it usually does. I go to 24/7 every time I need a taxi."
"I've used this company many times over the years and always found them to be utterly reliable, the cars spacious and clean, and the drivers courteous and helpful. My only (very slight) gripe is that the booking website can be a little tricky to navigate, but there's always the chat option available to guide you through any difficulties. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this taxi service."
"All perfect!"
Thank you for the feedback, Maria!
"Driver was punctual and was waiting for me when I came out.He immediately helped to push my trolley to his car. Car is clean.A careful and polite driver. Journey as a whole is smooth sailing. Excellent service!"
247 Stansted Airport Transfer is rated 4.50 based on 8 reviews